ZED... op or not

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatsudaSKY

11-14-2012

as tilte say, thats my question, saw both good and bad ones, so how is he ?

A Swarm of Koala

11-14-2012

The ones I've seen failed hard, but he could be very dangerous in the right hands.

SnicerTenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Not OP, not UP either, Balanced IMO and with up coming item changes he'll just get better.

Stormsurgez

11-14-2012

I think he has great potential, but only to the people that are able to master him.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Relatively balanced, could use some initial damage on his ult. It feels strange without it. I don't know why it was never added to him. Two death-hungry shadows and an angry Shredder with malign intent to totally destroy you dashing into your face......gives you all of a 3 second debuff. Initial damage is needed both thematically and for his viability. If needed, make it so that the initial damage is not counted toward the Death Mark. He just needs that damage.

He needs 325 movement speed or higher since he has no escape, and if he tries to get himself an escape especially after using his ult, he misses out on a LOT of damage which could mean you're out of an ult and got a bunch of cooldowns failing to do your job as an assassin (which sucks because he doesn't even have a built-in escape)

EDIT: Keep in mind Talon has 325 movement speed, and a stealth and a movement speed booster while Zed has, as described above, nothing...and 320 movement speed.

He needs base damage and/or scaling buffs to fulfill his purpose as an ALL-IN assassin (remember, he has no escapes) so he can more reliably do the job he needs to be doing.

As a Zed player, and someone who has played against Zed, I believe everything above is what he needs, no nerfs necessary.

Black Blackness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

his Q needs to have a faster missile speed

CorruptDictator

11-14-2012

I feel like he hits too hard for the amount of punishment he can take by default.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Blackness View Post
his Q needs to have a faster missile speed
His Q is a little strange. It doesn't seem like the range is as long as it says it is.

And a very very slight increase to its missile speed might make him feel a little more correct.

UpperX

11-14-2012

Stats seem a little low

Ravenshire

11-14-2012

He can't round-house kick enemy champions into their own Nexus... so no, he's not OP.

In terms of playstyle, he's kind of like a 50/50 mix of Talon and Leblanc; lots of up front, combo-based burst damage and harass that can be performed relatively safely, good escape/utility, but too squishy (and restricted by cooldowns) to just wade into the middle of an enemy team and blow them all up.

"Good or bad" is subjective. That depends on the comp of both teams; but he'd probably benefit more from a coordinated premade - especially if you take him mid or jungle.

12345 ... 9