How much a XP BOOST adds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

11-14-2012

Hello, I'm thinking about buying a XP boost (for a level 15 account) but I don't know if it's worth it. How much XP a "XP Boost" adds for each match I win and for each match I lose? Does it work in CO-OP vs AI mode? Is there any difference between per days XP BOOST and per wins XP BOOST? I'm thinking about buying a 7 days XP Boost.

ps: I'm level 30 in this old account for a long time and I don't need to play in low levels again to "learn" the game basics, I'm just rushing to level 30 in the new account to play ranked with some friends in another server.

Lazy8s

11-14-2012

I bought a 50 win xp boost and it doubles the XP from a win. It is pretty massive. It took 4 games to go 14-15 (2 wins, 2 losses).

No one can say much more than that. It literally cuts your leveling time in half by doubling your experience. So however fast you have been leveling, cut it in half.

As an aside for new players like me, be careful. While I'm leveling faster I didn't know not to rush. I am losing more than I was before the boost. Since I'm leveling so much faster I'm playing way way way better people and I'm not quite there yet. That said, I'd rather be behind the curve because I'm learning faster. It isn't for everyone though.

Judas Priest

11-14-2012

My goal is exaclty this, "playing with people way better". I've been level 30 for about an year and now that I'm playing again with newbie allies on my team in that other server, it's been a horrible experience. People play so bad that I get stressed. I'm trying to rush to level 30 so I can stop playing with unskilled players as soon as possible.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-14-2012

^ Play on your 30 then?

Lazy8s

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
^ Play on your 30 then?
He probably wants to change regions which is common. (I think, I've played less than a month)

If you want to level as fast as possible, the XP boost will literally cut your time in half. If you win consistently and play 3-4 games per day then save money and buy the win boosts, they are much cheaper. If you are going to play 50hrs in a weekend then buy the time-based boosts (2x for 3 days or whatever you choose). They even double your loss xp.

Judas Priest

11-14-2012

That's right, I wanna play ranked with some friends on a different server, but I don't wanna transfer my main account from NA. Thanks for the informations!