One thing I am happy about

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-14-2012

Is that we see RIOTNome much much more active on the Dominion side of things now, trying to balance and fix (or at least talk about it) issues that Dominion has

I sincerely hope ranked will come soon enough, and i would love to suggest many many things, but best to wait and see how it plays out and respond to each problem it comes up (such as the introduction of BFT)

Oh and Thank you RIOTNome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

11-14-2012

Well, now that the new TT is released he can change his focus to balancing maps rather than creating them. Since he's playing with itemization and using some of the items on both maps, he can keep an eye on what items become too powerful or underpowered on each map, and adjust accordingly.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some TT items brought over to Dominion, and then a Dominion-specific item created from that. For example, if BFT became too powerful on Dominion but really helped TT, he could (in theory) create a heavily modified BFT just for Dominion and call it something else.

Either way, it's exciting to see changes finally coming. It's exciting to see that, for a little while, APs might be completely broken on Dominion where they never were before! That's change, and I'm really happy to finally see it.

Who knows... next patch, ADC's could be completely broken and bruisers could be a laughable offense. Keep shaking things up!