Very strange graphical problems

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

If screenshots are needed I can try to get them (I'm not exactly adept at that kind of thing)

But here's what I've been noticing lately. I've been watching previews of Zed and seeing that awesome recall animation with the glowing marks around him, but in game they are not there.

At first I thought this was because of Riot, then I looked further, and I noticed other things:

Zed's ult has blue or red boxes (depending on skin) around the shadows that form. They flash and twist around.

One of Maokai's skins (unsure if any other skins have this affect) causes his eyes to glow in yellow boxes that flash and twist around similarly described above.

In previews, when Zed makes a shadow with his Shockblade skin, it looks like there is a blur in the air as well as a lightning bolt. In-game, however, I see neither of these, but the shadow does appear.

My card Nvidia GTX 550 Ti with latest beta drivers has never had problems with this game before. I am unsure what's causing these problems...the game, or my card.

I'm upset as I'd really like to see Zed's recall animation in its full glory, and for Maokai to not look so silly!

There might be some other weird graphical glitches abound, but I haven't seen them....yet.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

It looks like I actually didn't have the latest drivers

I got them

But the glitches are still present and Zed's recall is still not showing full effects, Zed's ult is still having strange visual effects

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Still going on, killing my mood when playing Zed

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Continuing.

No difference between changing graphical options.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Ongoing.

Unable to find anyone having the same problems.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Ongoing

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Found out how to get screens; will post soon

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Actually, it's not working. I try to press Print Screen, and then paste it into Microsoft Paint, but when I do, it's just a black box showing up.

Can't get screenshots.

Edit: Why are screenshots not built-in to the game...?

SoulAbility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Are you using collor blind mode? XD SS not work you can get fraps, or lolreplay

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNotGoFor16 View Post
Are you using collor blind mode
Yes, and I have tried changing it to normal mode, the marks still do not appear.

12345 ... 6