Zyra mid lane only?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McFace

11-14-2012

I recently picked up Zyra and have been very pleased with her so far. I was planning on playing her a significant so I can learn to play her well. However from what I've read over the past couple of days seems to indicate that she is really only a mid lane champion. Is this the case or can I play her in other lanes? And if so how would I look to build her?I was thinking maybe support in bot because of her CC.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gutter Runner

11-14-2012

You should look at last world championships. I saw zyra in support role there. And if one of the greatest teams pick her for this role, she must be good at it, right?

This is an example:
http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.c...inals-m5-vs-ig

iWREQ

11-14-2012

Great mid, great support. Recently bought her and have been playing her in broth roles. Its a total kill lane when the support can not only lock down the opp Adc but could Infact kill him out right. Slights diff masteries/runes / skill order but she is fun supp and I normally hate supp. As for solo top.. Meh her lack of escape and over all squishy I wouldn't suggest it. Sure u have a root but u most likely be able to hit jungler and top w it easier to the same time.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

why play the champ as a mid when you can support well as them?
have another mage go mid

iWREQ

11-14-2012

Because zhyra snow balls hard and is hell on wheels if she gets turned loose on the enemy team..

RonniePunani

11-14-2012

I play Zyra jungle, Mid, and support. & I'm loving it I've always had post nerf :3 Well I wouldn't recomend jungle zyra cause its hard to pull off but its rewarding if it pulls through.

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Zyra is a great support provided that you know her mechanics well. My suggestion is to learn get comfortable with her mechanics in mid lane first and then try her in other lanes

The Gatekeepers

11-16-2012

I love her as a support she has enough damage to burst them down, she pretty much has a ward cause of the seeds, and she has a 1.75 second snare which is really good depending on how good the adc is.