Elo Question/Concern

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizenkugle

11-14-2012

I always looked forward to the end of a season because of the Elo reset. This season you decided not to do that. Now my Elo is the lowest I've ever had it.

I've been banned 4 times because I kind of lose my temper a bit. It's a problem that I'm working on. The thing is, it's hard to work on anger issues when there are so many trolls out there. And yes, Riot, I know you know what we mean by trolls.

I've lost 4 games out of the 8 I've played because of leavers/afkers. I'm asking that you fix it to where you can't lose elo because of these terribly bad players. This is the root of my anger issues. I don't get angry in normal matches, only ranked. And I only get angry when we got someone who's afk, someone who troll picks and auto locks, or someone who "mid or feed". I'm really sick of being the victim of this kind of trolling and then getting banned for going off on these people.

Selcopa

11-14-2012

You could change your behavior

Lizenkugle

11-14-2012

I'm already working on that, but it doesn't matter how "nice" I am to people, they still just want to do nothing more than cause the rest of us a bad experience or a loss in elo. That's what I'm trying to say. When I do well and not lose my cool, people still screw me over.

Selcopa

11-14-2012

Mute yourself. Mute your teammates. Mechanics are much more difficult to sharpen as opposed to learning to just shut up. Everyone has to deal with afks and trolls. You are complaining about the smallest thing. When you should be focusing on the huge mistakes you make.

You wanna get rid of trolls? Get more early kills, people troll because they are losing more than any either reason. Get good. Get kills and the so called trolls will try for a little longer before raging

Lizenkugle

11-14-2012

I do. I'm not saying that I don't make mistakes but it doesn't matter if you're a 10/0 carry, when you're dealing with a 5v4 because of afkers/leavers, unless the other team is bad, you're gonna lose. And I have tried muting people, but that makes communication for "in game issues" a problem. I need to be able to communicate with teammates to be a good player.

Selcopa

11-14-2012

If you go 10/0 as a carry and you lose. You screwed up. That's a fact. It doesn't matter that it's 4v5. You screwed up. Did someone else screw up too? Sure. But there is no reason you should lose if you go 10/0