Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Limited Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dire4ever

11-14-2012

Just an idea I'd like to put out there into the community is to have on PBE full access to the Limited Edition skins (as in can purchase them any time). Since its PBE and things are meant to be tested like new champs, map edits etc why not the limited edition skins too? Who knows there may be some bug if you have a certain combo of them the match crashes (unlikely) but we might as well have them being used more often.

Inlustre

11-14-2012

They don't do this because that would completely nullify the point of them being limited skins.. We were lucky to be able to buy Championship Riven and Victorious Janna. If a bug arises from these skins after the (potentially) years they've been out, someone who has them will surely point it out to riot.

DaBlackWolf

11-15-2012

Quote:
Dire4ever:
Just an idea I'd like to put out there into the community is to have on PBE full access to the Limited Edition skins (as in can purchase them any time). Since its PBE and things are meant to be tested like new champs, map edits etc why not the limited edition skins too? Who knows there may be some bug if you have a certain combo of them the match crashes (unlikely) but we might as well have them being used more often.

limited skins are old skins, they do not need to be tested further. The only reason they would possibly need to be tested is if in a champion rework they are going to change the limited skin or animations to any major degree

DarkTundras

11-15-2012

If they did this, people would play on PBE and completely forget about the regular servers

Cuddle Me Tight

11-15-2012

Quote:
Dire4ever:

We get it. You're on the PBE for free stuff and want fancy skins as well.