It's Riot's Evil Plan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

They claim that the Dominion map is broken and unbalanced as their main reason for withholding ranked play.

However, there has been overwhelming protests, evidence and support against this claim ever since it was mentioned.

Thus, they have released new items such as BlackFire Torch which will 'break' the map and allow them a real excuse to never 'flip the switch'.

If that is not enough they will release the dreaded 'pillager' which will completely overpower AD caster/bruiser types and make Dominion a seething cesspool of tanky dps and teemos.

FDru

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyanNyan456 View Post
a seething cesspool of tanky dps and teemos.
You mean exactly like it is now?

EvilPooters

11-14-2012

I'm all up for conspiracy theories. Riot also uses SR to transmit subliminal messages to take over the world. THE END IS NEAR!!!'!!!

Redenbacher

11-14-2012

*shrug*

I don't get it. We ***** and moan for change because there is none. Now they're actually testing changes and we're *****ing and moaning about the changes.

Stop it, please, for crying out loud. I'm sure this post is in jest, but be happy that things are finally happening. For better or worse, it's going to be an iterative process, support them with intelligible feedback.

For the record, "X is broken. Fix it," is not intelligible feedback. Be specific, give details, be cordial and constructive.

KaWraith

11-14-2012

lol. I see riot's evil plan as waiting to get Season 3 implemented with all the new changes (and a map overhaul) before they flip the switch on Dominion.
That way they have a whole advertising campaign of new items and new reworks making trying out dominion again far more appealing.
They time that with coinciding introduction of ranked, and they have a far better hope of creating a larger and more relevant (to Riot) dominion community.

Try to remember that dominion, for all the work they put into it turned out to be an overwhelming disappointment for Riot. They thought they were going to revolutionize MOBA, and instead only a small niche group of players adopted it.

FOODFOOD

11-14-2012

Though I don't agree, I went ahead and upvoted because that was a pretty funny post.
(╯□)╯--o/ o--

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

What?, What felony is this?, No evil plan is an evil plan unless it includes Free pizza, and i don't see free pizza in that plan, i'm sorry but your conspiracy theory failed u_u.

FluffyNeko

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
You mean exactly like it is now?
Touche

urmamasllama

11-14-2012

remember what i said before nome released new content for us?

if you complain like they did on TT ill hunt you down...

have a nice day

FluffyNeko

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
remember what i said before nome released new content for us?

if you complain like they did on TT ill hunt you down...

have a nice day
Should I be scared?

O.o