Do you think that this champion idea is worth looking into? (multiple votes)

I like it! Keep working on it! 1 100.00%
We have enough melee fighter champions. Not interested. 1 100.00%
We have enough AD carries. Not interested. 1 100.00%
Should be an Energy champion! 1 100.00%
Resourceless please! 1 100.00%
What nutjob came up with this idea? It sucks. 1 100.00%
I'd need the damage and stat figures to decide. 1 100.00%
Needs expanded lore! 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Quotandro, the Dagger Fanatic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadinPants

11-12-2012

Roles: ADC/Melee Fighter (base range is melee, see passive and ultimate)
Yes, a first champion with a Q name! Needs to be done! (We also need a black champion, let's face it, @Riot you're being racist)

Appearance: Cloaked mid-height figure. African-American, sharp features and a smile that suggests he know something that you don't. Lean build, carries many daggers at his belt as well as holding two in his hands, blades pointed downwards (the PROPER way to wield a dagger), as shown in the thumbnail at the bottom.

(Note: the deviantart page that this is more or less a copy of this post was my original draft)

Abilities: Note that while I do not have damage figures yet, everything else is set. Also, I'm not sure whether I want Quotandro to be a new energy champion or a resourceless (please put in your feedback).

Passive: Tossing Chase

When Quotandro attacks a unit in melee, he marks it for 3 seconds or until he attacks a different unit. When out of melee range, his attacks gain 150/300/450 range against marked units (and are considered ranged for the purpose of on-hit effects) and slow the marked unit by 5/10/15%.

Q: Blade Twist
Rank 5 Cooldown: 10 seconds

Quotandro's next attack increases his target's cooldowns by half a second and reduce their attack speed by 10/20/30/40/50% for 2 seconds.

W: Severing Flourish
Rank 5 Cooldown: 10 seconds

Quotandro's next attack reduces the target's ability power by 10% and its attack damage by 10/15/20/25/30 flat for 2 seconds.

E: Dagger Barrage
Rank 5 Cooldown: 8 seconds

Quotandro throws 5 daggers in a line (one after the other- channel time of 2 seconds). Each dagger applies a "Touch of Deceit" debuff to each enemy it hits that lasts 5 seconds. If a second dagger hits a unit with the debuff, it passes through the unit, dealing an extra 5% damage to marked units and 5% less damage to unmarked units, and continuing to travel until it reaches its maximum range, or it hits an unmarked unit.

R: Adamant Strikes
Rank 3 Cooldown: 40 seconds

Passive: Quotandro gains 5/10/15 armor penetration and his attacks reduce his cooldowns by half a second (can only occur once every 5 seconds).

Active: Quotandro gains 500 attack range and 5/15/25 % armor penetration for the next 5 seconds. For this duration, his attacks are still considered melee for the purpose of on-hit effects. However, he loses the benefit of Tossing Chase and the passive of this ability while active, and continues to lose the benefit of this spell's passive while it is on cooldown.

Lore (short version, still working on it):
Katarina and Quotandro trained together, and sparred against each other every day. Over time, they became lovers, but Noxus does not take kindly to weakness of emotion, and so Quotandro was exhiled to keep him away from Katarina. At last, he found himself no more than a rogue, until Sivir took him in. Now, Quotandro fights for a chance to be with his beloved once more.

Please post your feedback below as well as in the poll. Thanks!

HeadinPants

11-12-2012

OMG seriously? Bump.

HeadinPants

11-12-2012

Oh, come on people! BUMP.

HeadinPants

11-13-2012

Omg bumping. Again.

HeadinPants

11-14-2012

bump