Six Losses In A Row How Is This Possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-14-2012

"ur bad cuz ur in evry gam u loose is common factor"

Skariy

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKnife View Post
You're low level playing with low levels. Also consider spreading out the kills to your carries in time fights. You build Garen tanky and having the most kills on a tank isn't necessarily a good thing if your carries are behind.
No, this is on my 30

I'm absolutely baffled as to how you would assume this was the account in question, given that there isn't a 6 loss streak on it. Are you mentally handicapped?

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
So obviously the first response from you slaves is going to be "ur bad cuz ur in evry gam u loose is common factor". Well, I win the majority of my games (about 80%), so statistically, trying to blame me for every loss is unsupported, and incorrect. So after losing two or three games in a row, I'll be pretty frustrated, but it turns around, and then I win like eight games in a row, and it always works itself out. Not today, however. Today, I've lost six games in a row... I don't even understand how this is possible. I suppose the matchmaking may just be extra random, since the Season 3 mmr reset, but still, six losses in a row is really absurd

How can I get matched with people who feed bottom and mid, every game, for six games in a row?
This makes me lol...

if you had 80% WR you would be top of elo charts... just saying. i dont see ur name up there...

Phykos

11-14-2012

I won't be like the others and say that. While it's true that "you" are the only common factor......ummmm.....I'm not sure how that proves anything. The problem with the "you" statement is it's a fallacy. You a factor, but you are not THE factor. If you play well and give good advice, and people ignore it, you will lose regardless of skill or communication.

I'm on a winning streak right now. And in most of my 4 ranked wins I have carried, but if my team didn't play well on their own/listen to my advice/ward, we would have lost. Guarantee it. So "you" being the common factor is irrelevant. There are at 4 other factors (in regards to your team) that impact you. It's a team game people. Let's stop this "carry harder" ****. It's childish and a lie.

That said, sometimes you yourself can indeed be the main losing factor, but to think that every loss is mainly your fault is ignorant. It simply isn't the case, if it were this would be a free for all, because that's the only way you could place all the blame on yourself. It isn't, as such the team in general IS the biggest factor in determining a win or loss. Kinda what a team game is for eh?

Doesn't mean you shouldn't keep trying though. It sucks, but eventually things should even out. However, it is entirely possible (I speak from experience) to be dragged down by trolls. So far, I haven't been, and shock and awe I've one 4 out of 5 of my first ranked matches.

Xiod69

11-14-2012

only played 3 ranked so far since the elo reset won 1 lost 2 in one of the game that i lost i gotta admit we got outplayed HARD. now in the second game with a lost i said ( i was 3rd pick ) "Top But i can go support if there isnt one =)"
I went support taric and the adc was a corki... the dude went on about how he had an 1800 elo acount and this was his smurf ... around 20 minutes in the dude was wrecked he couldnt carry for his life he started to rage at everyone on the team, i answered "excuse me Mr 1800 elo acount, could you explain me how did you get in 1800 playing like This? the dude quited.... im still wondering if there is a magic way to get a team with people willing to comunicate with each other and not rage at the first person that speaks

Drejul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Is he really complaining about SIX losses? Try 30.

Aliceandria

11-14-2012

It happens even to the best. Could be having an off day. Could be trying a strat that worked once, but isn't actually that strong. There is a huge number of reasons that could cause this. Don't worry about it. Try to learn from the mistakes you make and have fun

Dorsia

11-14-2012

luck of the draw. some people have hit the lotto twice, some have gotten struck by lightning multiple times. the day i hit 1595 elo i had a bad streak that took me down to 1400. Think the most games i've lost in a row was like 12. happens, just take a break for a day or two and come back