Fix for everyone fail patching at 99%...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiMyNamesDan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I have the solution for yas. Go to this
C:\Program Files\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases , delete the folder in it (should be like 0.0.0.233 or something,) and re-patch....for a long, long time. Yes it will patch like 600mb, but it's the only way i've figured out how to do it. Works for me, and I've had to do it 3-4 times already (every f'ing patch.) Hope it works for you guys.

24th Lotusecret

11-14-2012

well hope this will be a nice try.

dabox83

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiMyNamesDan View Post
I have the solution for yas. Go to this
C:\Program Files\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases , delete the folder in it (should be like 0.0.0.233 or something,) and re-patch....for a long, long time. Yes it will patch like 600mb, but it's the only way i've figured out how to do it. Works for me, and I've had to do it 3-4 times already (every f'ing patch.) Hope it works for you guys.
NOt working....

dashwinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

does this work or not?

dabox83

11-14-2012

not working i tried everything...we gotta wait for something official

HiMyNamesDan

11-16-2012

damnit, this used to work for me, and this patch it didn't. Time to try the repair button.