Good or bad?

What you think? 4 57.14%
How is it? 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Recruiting For season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowiDew

10-28-2012

Hello,

Team: Paladins and Squires... We are two teams gathered together to train and scrim each other... Their is two teams so we have active members enough to always be playing... Then scrim each other and train by helping each other get better..

We are a East coast team

http://greyravens.enjin.com is the site we use for scheduling team speak and scrims with teams..

Looking for: Dedicated players who are active friendly and dont rage... This is also a serious team no matter how we joke around together... If u play league to just play with friends all day and not take the time to practice or be commited then dont apply... We want to have fun but the team is the priority... If you are on you should be trying to help play with the team first.. If we doing nothing then you should just fine tune your role.. If u were already the best you would be on a great team alredy so every1 can get better..

Roles: Team Paladin
Need Adc/Jungler/mid

Roles: Team Squires
Team is pretty full... Our adc and support arent very active so we looking for adc and support...

If you want to apply fill this out and must be 18 or older.. Trying to limit kids who have curfews and get grounded...

IGN:
Best champs:
Mic:
Times and days up play:

1 last thing.. No snobs or people who thing they are better then the world... We all need to improve if you can help a teamate then do so... If they ask dont brush them off... Adc and supports must play with each other as much as possible.. If ur not active or dont want to help You will be taken off team.. We are here to improve and do damage in season 3..

Jåximus

10-28-2012

Yo wassup man?

IGN:S1yjack
Role:Favorite is top but i can adc and junlge to
best Champs:Jax, Malphite, olaf,pantheon for top and then there are a bunch others I don' play top
Mic:Yep its good i used to make youtube video
times and days i can play:Mainly the weekends because of some stuff with school
and I'm not a ***** i like advice and I don't really rage

HowiDew

10-28-2012

Bump

HowiDew

10-28-2012

Bump

OHKAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

IGN: Submissive Twink
Role: Mid/ AD
Best champs: its whoever i'm in the mood to play
Mic: yep
Times and days up play: after 5pm est always, and before then it varies day to day

Crimson IV

10-28-2012

IGN: xMn
Role: in order, Top Mid ADC
Best champs: Top: Rumble, Riven, Lee Sin, Singed...Mid: Katarina, Akali, Swain...ADC: Ezreal, Vayne, Tristana, Ashe, Graves
Mic: Yes
Times and days up play: For now all day all night, when I get a job I will update.

Not currently a high elo but I'm climbing my early lvl 30 fails at the moment, from 600 to 1100 in 3 weeks, keeps going up.

HowiDew

10-28-2012

bump

Poisonfang77

10-28-2012

IGN: Poisonfang77
Role: Probably best top - fairly decent jungle/mid
Best champs: Jax, Karthus, Orianna, Jayce Lee
Mic: Yes
Times and days up play: EST Time Zone - usually on from 6-12PM on most weeknights

Moseyy

10-28-2012

IGN: Moseyy
Role: Jungler
Best champs: Mao kai, Lee, Shyvana , skarner, noc.
Mic:Yepp.
Times and days up play: I play everyday, at least 4-6 hours. I have no life.

I play with my friend Seekerrr, which is my very best friend ive known over xbox for 5 years. He's always on as well. He is a top laner. We'd be the perfect fit for any team. We have great chemistry over the years. We'll be on till like 3 am so. hit us up anytime.

Moseyy

10-28-2012

Oh and also , Were both Eastern.