Milkfat is not a meme!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avexx

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkfat View Post
Everyone acts like I keep posting or making threads when truth of the matter is I have 2 forum posts on LoL. All I do is have my own stream and have fun.
http://www.gosugamers.net/hon/features/2499

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=125651

http://www.gosugamers.net/hon/news/1...arts-with-milk

Read those in order, combine them with the way you entered the LoL scene and I expect you'll see why so many haven't exactly 'warmed' to you.

Personally I don't mind your challenge, it'll be amusing to see what happens and I'll certainly check out your stream every now and then and see what's up.

However, when you talk smack and portray yourself as one of the best gamers the world has ever seen you leave yourself open to a heavy dose of banter and judgement from the community. This will be especially true if the community suspects (or knows) that you don't have the skills to back up your words.

Crypto

10-06-2010

let the guy have fun, ****, you guys are all serious-business kids that have to chill. Haters gonna hate.

Arcane Azmadi

10-06-2010

Despite your best efforts, the Riot forums are NOT 4chan.

So stop being a ******.

HateYerGuts

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorstEver View Post
Kay.

I don't know whats going on.

As a troll.

I should know.

But I don't.

Thus, this "craze" is not notice-worthy.

Come TheWorstEver Fanclub! We have other noobs to fry!
Self identifying as a troll means you just lost the game.

Xetvenen

10-06-2010

Milkfat = Milhouse of LoL?

Mantheon

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by avexx View Post
Milkfat quote from that article: "I am the best player in the world. I deserve it."

Wow. I don't care who you are...take that cocky trash away from me.

Kuranes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkfat View Post
Everyone acts like I keep posting or making threads when truth of the matter is I have 2 forum posts on LoL. All I do is have my own stream and have fun.
We all have our own fun, too.

But we don't publicly boast and make laughable claims to the entire community in an attempt to get noticed.

shing0

10-06-2010

"Milkfat: Shameless? Nah. Legendary? Absolutely. I mean I am good at what I do. It's not hard to get your name out there when you look this and are as good as me. Real talk though as my good friend Kevin Rudolf said, "I don't care for glamor, I don't care for fame, I'm in it for the love of the game." I am just lucky that I got all three. "

lol. this kid just makes him self look more ******ed with each post

shing0

10-06-2010

"We were dropping the team due to Milkfat's inadequate skill level, we were hesitant to pay a team he was part of due to his low level of skill," said Defiler, NEVA administrator. "This saves us the hassle though, no one else would sponsor such a low skilled team with a habitual liar as a captain (his ego is astounding)."

gg rofl owned

Raccool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

NEVA has a history of making promises to pay people and never paying. This is just another one of their cop-outs.