Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a Duo Top player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Srated

11-14-2012

Hello People who are reading this post, I am currently looking for a player who mains solo top player and has atleast 700 games won. I will be wanting to test our synergy before entering ranked, so a couple normal games will be a test.

Contact me by
League: srated

Also looking for a top for my rank team I will be starting up in a couple weeks.

Thank you for reading my post

Must also have a
Mic
Good sense of sarcasm

Srated

11-14-2012

damn... my grammar sucks... *I am currently looking for a player who mains solo top. Who has over or atleast 700games ....

HeY x SeAn

11-14-2012

want a good top add me...
HeY x SeAn

Middle or Adc

11-14-2012

Add me CashOnDeliverEE

KnightxSScarlett

11-14-2012

I only play Singed solo top.

Depictionx

11-14-2012

I main top/jungle can be flexible in lane 1007 wins currently.

12YearsALucian

11-14-2012

im willing to, respond if you are interested. and trust me i can be a sarcastic ******* (in a good way )

also, what elo were you last season

Uncleanbus

11-15-2012

Hey, I main top as well, i have around 1800 wins atm, i left last season at around 1700 ELO with 666 wins. I'm looking for a serious ranked team to play with, but sarcasm is my forte. The name in game is Uncleanbus. I have every champ/rune, so if there are any trades/team comps i can do it no problem. I won't be around tonight but i will be tomorrow.

BTW im in EST time zone.