Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Ranked 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crow Jacknas

Recruiter

11-14-2012

I'm looking for a ranked 5v5 team for Season three. I can just about play any role, but I tend to stray away from Bot lane. I'm fine as support and ADC but only when I have synergy with my lane partner.
I prefer to play Mid or Top, and I don't mind Jungling every now and again.

My top champs for Mid are: Swain, Vlad, *bit rusty* Morgana, Brand, Teemo, *currently learning* Talon, and Kat. I need to buy Kass/Ori/Cass/Malz. I also will be getting Karthus soon and learning to mid him. I'm a very strong AP player.

My top champs for Top are: Vlad, Riven, Malphite, Shen, Darius *but that takes no skill*, Jarven IV, Cho' Gath, Yorick, Fiora, Olaf, Jayce, and Wukong.

As for Jungle: Udyr *I prefer not to jungle him as much though*, Shyvana, Nocturne, Malphite, and Warwick.

If there is any champ that you would like me to play specifically I'm very good at picking up a champ and learning how to use them quickly. Honestly I need to learn to Jungle more champions, that is currently my weakest role since I only have the five champions that I can jungle with. But I would love to learn to jungle various other champions. I would prefer to play a few Normal 5v5 games with anyone interested in letting me try out for their team that way I can get a feel for your play styles and humor.

IkeIII

11-16-2012

What elo do you normally play at?
My four roommates and I have a team. We have five but our mid player right now is known for either raging or feeding, so we don't play ranked with him. We aren't godly, but we don't suck. Most of us are right around the 1200 mark for now.

Crow Jacknas

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
IkeIII:
What elo do you normally play at?
My four roommates and I have a team. We have five but our mid player right now is known for either raging or feeding, so we don't play ranked with him. We aren't godly, but we don't suck. Most of us are right around the 1200 mark for now.

I usually play around the 1200 mark. And I don't feed or rage lol.

MechMan43

11-29-2012

Hey Crow Jacknas,
Would you be interested in starting a team? I'm a 1350 ELO (as of season 2) support bot looking to put a serious ranked team together.
Cheers,
Mechman43

Crow Jacknas

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
MechMan43:
Hey Crow Jacknas,
Would you be interested in starting a team? I'm a 1350 ELO (as of season 2) support bot looking to put a serious ranked team together.
Cheers,
Mechman43

I'm definitely down for starting a team. Do you know anyone else interested?

Attack Gingers

11-30-2012

Hey you guys add me in game if you guys are looking to make a team. I got a team that I need to replace players on and haven't played on it in season 3 yet.

So anyway looking for a try-hard team add me in game and I will test your skill out.