Anyone else getting only 5-game cases?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kantala

11-15-2012

Still, I'd rather have cases with 5 games in it than those pesky 1 game cases where most of the time they're pardons.

ShadeOfRed

11-15-2012

Well if that was really the only thing they had against them, then wouldnt it be good to have an easy pardon? It saves the person who got reported the hassle of dealing with the tribunal.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-15-2012

I noticed this today. Along with almost all being 5 games now, I am getting cases from July.

Not just things from a few weeks ago.

You almost want to just pardon them all because it has been so long,.

Goth Skunk

11-15-2012

I have noticed this too. Since Season two ended, I'm finding most of my cases are containing 5 game caseloads, all with 1 report each, and in nearly all of those incidences, some games are from as early as May, with many in June, July, and August.

I am still treating them, though.

Goth Skunk

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
I noticed this today. Along with almost all being 5 games now, I am getting cases from July.

I used to have the same mindset. I submitted a support ticket about it. I was advised to punish if I saw violations of the Summoner's Code, even if the date was way off.

So I do.

I trust that Riot will go through the system appropriately and dish out appropriate punishments. I hope that the folks I've been punishing from way back in July are getting no more than warnings.

Cryswar

11-15-2012

I've been noticing a ridiculous number of 5-game, 5-6 report cases. Interestingly, I've noticed that a lot of them tend to be less blatantly toxic than the usual suite of cases - but many have at least one REALLY bad game somewhere in there that makes it an autopunish. Wonder if it's a Riot experiment to weed out the derps who pardon if they don't see anything bad in game 1?

zarst

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoresuMakashi View Post
Is this a new Riot experiment, or is it just me?

Edit: Come to think of it, they're all games with 1 report each.
The number of cases I didn't notice. However I did note that virtually all my cases for 11/14/2012 were for games played in May, June and July of this year

Resolute Riven

11-15-2012

Yup same here. Riot should respond to this thread to tell us whats up

Resolute Riven

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixson View Post

How do you tell how long ago its from?

Resolute Riven

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarst View Post
The number of cases I didn't notice. However I did note that virtually all my cases for 11/14/2012 were for games played in May, June and July of this year
How do you know?