IP rewards back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Has anything been said about if/when Riot intends to put IP rewards back on the tribunal?

thEevil

11-15-2012

screw riot

SwiftWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I'm guessing that's a no?

Mpalm

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftWrath View Post
I'm guessing that's a no?
He's just a big mad penguin.

SwiftWrath

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
He's just a big mad penguin.
Is that a yes?

Yiyo chan

11-15-2012

Since noone can reply with a coherent sentence ... There's no final word on that. Apppppparently they're not coming back. Though it should not be a concern. The tribunal is something people does willingly, not because it rewards them.

Burizar

11-15-2012

No

vulgarwolf

11-15-2012

rewards would be cool..
i get rewarded for ruining somebodies day

SwiftWrath

11-15-2012

Well alright, I guess they're still doing their experiment. I wonder if the number of people doing the tribunal has gone up or down since they took away the IP rewards. I know I completely lost interest when I found out. A ranking, or elo score for how well you perform as a typical customer service representative or moderator vs. other players in the community doesn't appeal to me. I don't really see how anyone can be impressed by how well your opinions matched up with other people's.

I know the idea is that people will do it because they want to punish the toxic players, but it still feels like I'm doing a job that most companies pay people to do for them. I know people say "just don't do it then, leave it to those who enjoy it" and that's fine. It seems thankless not to give them something for it though, even if it was a small amount of IP. When the IP rewards were there and I used to do it regularly, I'd get over 100 IP for only ten cases. That was about 20 minutes of work, which is comparable to a game. In fact, right now the last two games I've won only granted me about 70 and took longer than 20 minutes.

Tethin

11-15-2012

I hope they dont bring it back.