Karthus ULT Considered KS?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OtavioB

10-06-2010

zeus influence

grath

10-06-2010

Some builds/champions rely on getting as many kills as quick as possible.

snagging a kill from them is bad, I actually back off last second if im playing with somebody I trust to finish the job.

BarrSupport

10-06-2010

only person that i could remember "KS"ing was an AP/tank alistar saving his headbut for the last hit on everything...

i don't care what you say, the tank should try to get kills when the carry is right next to him.
if a karthus is doing it, i couldnt care less

Cozalt

10-06-2010

Don't KS, even with Karthus.

CrazyCranium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2010

KS = Kill Secured. A kill is not a kill until they are actually dead.

xMoko019

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

It is a matter of coordination with your team. Plus, try to let them know when you hit level 6, and tell them to ping you when they need ult.

Also, while playing Kkarthus, you need to start focusing around all the whole map, so you know whats happening on lanes, and ult if its needed (try to dont waste it).

TheChiatroll

10-06-2010

Honestly, if he uses it to get kills the team would have anyway he could of waited and used his ult for one that would of gotten away or a better time. Now he is back on cooldown and no one that wouldn't of died anyway died.

But it's hard to be sure sometimes.

CyanidePanda

10-06-2010

There is NO such thing as KS. Like yea maybe if the champ you were killing had 1 hp and you were ASSURED you'd get the kill, then a team mate runs up out the bush and auto attacks him...then yea that's a ks, but that's more them being an ass then anything. But you really need to remember the order that kills prioritize, Carries, Caster; THEN support/tanks. Because really a tank that goes 20-0.2 is not a better tank then a tank that went 0-0-20; that tank was just a better carry.

durpado

10-06-2010

the only one that shouldn't be last hitting champions for kill are tanks with little to no damage. Like alistar. No kill is safe in this game until they are truly dead.

GrrGecko

10-06-2010

Most Karthus will ult your kill even when that person is going to die anyway. You should really let your carries get kills since they will do more with the gold than Karthus ever will.