Karthus ULT Considered KS?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

barleytea

10-06-2010

Hey Forum.

So I just finished a game (lost) as Karthus. Thing is, my team started raging saying how I only use my ult when enemies are low health and that its KS (btw most the time the enemy is about to escape or our team is about to die). I was telling them how thats how the ult is, it attacks everyone, and the best use is when everyone is low health. They said that I should only ult when I was attacking a hero.

So what do you guys think? Karthus ult considered KS?

(Btw I don't mind when people are KSing since its a team effort)

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

If Karthus is stacking Mejai's, **** it, let him stack Mejai's.

Azuredragon653

10-06-2010

So your question is 'Is it kill stealing to kill an enemy that is not going to die?'.

Seems pretty straightforward.

Erinn

10-06-2010

As a general rule, there's no reason to wonder about "kill stealing" in a team game like this. So long as the enemy dies, I don't care WHO got the final blow. Every second the enemy champion is alive is a second you should be trying to kill them, and if I defer on a killing opportunity to avoid somehow "stealing" the credit, that champion will deal our team more damage than otherwise.

So no, I don't think it's a KS. It's teamwork!

grath

10-06-2010

if they are still on the enemies and about to get the kill and you ult then its a KS.

if they are getting away and the fight is basically over and you get it, tell them to stop crying and finish the job next time.

Linage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

People who complain about kill steals either are bad or dont normally get kills but usually feed themselves so they need kills to make it seem like they didnt completely blow it for the team.

barleytea

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
So your question is 'Is it kill stealing to kill an enemy that is not going to die?'.

Seems pretty straightforward.
haha ya i guess i misphrased it. but u get the jist?

I guess the main thing is, is it a crime to KS for the greater good of the team? My team was *****ing like crazy about it and saying we lost cause I did that haha

Yogtheterrible

10-06-2010

Rarely do I consider a ks an actual ks. This is a team game so it's not like the kill is going to waste or to another team.

Inukshukk

10-06-2010

If you do it snag a kill, as in they are obviously going to die... then yes... as Karthus, you want kills though, they should have been handing you kills so that late game your ult eats everybody for 50% of their life

barleytea

10-06-2010

i guess ragers will blame everyone else but themselves in a game...