just had someone queue dodge me because i play sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i primarily play on another account. i played only 10 ranked games on this account in season 2, and as you saw half of them were sejuani.
tbh though, i've only recently felt confident enough with her to use her as my primary in rankedói had to play a ton of normals with her firstóbut, yeah, i intend to stay with her for a long while.
I used to jungle sejuani alot. Check out my eune account ( pacyfa) i have 92 wins/ 80 defeats as her mainly as jungler. some defeatsd were support/ mid testing.

Seju has great input in teamfights late game as long as team has confidence in you and folows your initiation.HOWEVER, her early game presence as a jungler is very low.
She can ASSIST lanes by ganking, but her damage is very low, and if lane isnt joining gank or very far behind sejuani isnt able to do much.

This has a very negative psychological effect on team, so in mi/ late game when you become actiolly effective in solo queue teams dont folow your initiations and waste your whole potential.

This sums up in sejuani being bad pick. As you see from my number of games with her i like her alot, but her low damage makes her bad pick for solo q jungler.

Dunal

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenofang View Post
sejuani... is NOT a tier one jungler...
yeah, she's tier 2. Better dodge!

Blahzor

11-14-2012

the reasons for people that Q dodge are out of my grasp. and the ones that do it in ARAM are mind boggling to me

Zblugg

11-14-2012

Not a ranked player, here, but hey, might as well share the piggy love.

I found Sejuani to be quick to pick up. However, mastering her is trickier. Just using her ult whenever it's ready is NOT the way to play her (obviously). It can be devastating to the enemy team if you just save it for THAT moment. They know it's ready to go off, they expect it and, to some extent, fear it. That stun-time is a game changer, when used properly. The slows she constantly inflict are quite the nuisance, and the charge that can go through forests is, to be honest, pretty sweet.

Careful in the early game, and you should do just fine. Once she gets all that health you'll want, she actually has some very decent power (although not in a 1v1 situation). She needs teammates to survive fights against the other team, aside from situational fights where the opponent is caught unaware or is already somewhat weakened.

Secret to dishing out a lot of damage (though not in bursts) is maxing out her W early. The charge (Q) is maxed out last.

As a jungler, I find she lacks a bit of suvivability early on, so I'd rather play her in lane, but if need be, I'll jungle her gladly.

Blaster

11-14-2012

Quote:
she's the only jungler i play on summoner's rift right now (ranked queues included).
i haven't been able to get enough of her.
im sorry but i just thought how funny/ironic it is that you don't have a badge.

No offense intended but, i lol'd at this thought.

Voice 1

11-14-2012

You just need to know when to pick her. Like when your opponent picks jungle Ashe or Heim, you're good to go.

Yohno

11-14-2012

Quote:
i will, because i have fun playing her.
I have a friend that plays Sejuani. Everyone tells her that Sejuani isn't a good champ, but she enjoy playing with her. At the end of the day, if you can say "I had fun playing today!", you winned

Sexybobolonie

11-14-2012

I really love Sej, i think she can be crazy good, but base stat wise, she is weaker then many. Just hard to get her well played, most people cant i feel.

Sconethief

11-14-2012

People dodge when I play sej all the time. I still usually can carry the game when I pick her though.

DaMiTzNhan

11-14-2012

Quote:
i will, because i have fun playing her.
You'll have what?