thank you riot for overbuffed yet another champ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeekNA

11-14-2012

Riot will you please learn balance :/ now elise is yet another tanky dps that kills you without building damage items, will you please stop it.

Invictrix

11-14-2012

Elise is kind of meh. I mean the untargetable web is neat, but she doesn't offer a lot besides the whole can't catch me thing. She reminds me alot of shaco.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Yeah, because this random 1200 elo player knows how to balance the game better then obviously Riot.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

tanky dps elise?

ProfDrDeath

11-14-2012

Yeah, she kills you without building damage items because of the buff.

It's not that they only buffed her ratios, meaning her scaling with damage items. Elise without damage items is nearly the same as before.

SyracuseSamurai

11-14-2012

Elise is actually still pretty forgettable.

Chaotic HeartLD

11-14-2012

... you do realize the only thing they really buffed WAS her AP ratios, right? This means that when she buys AP items she does slightly more damage than before. If she doesn't buy "damage" items she does EXACTLY the same amount of damage as before. If someone builds her pure tank, they get absolutely no benefit from the recent "buff", except the minor QoL changes to her damageless stun.

While the minor buffs helped out her AP builds... slightly... there are still "clunky" parts of her kit that hold her back; particularly the delay on spider W, bad ai on spiderlings, animation delay on rappel, etc.

She is slightly improved (and only if you build lots of AP on her), but I still think she needs some QoL fixes. No more real buffs... just those few issues corrected.

xxvaderxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Pff elise sucks, she gets the same damage on attack through AP as Teemo does (adding spiders and darts dot), is just as squishy as he is, with out the benefit of an escape mech, ranged sustained damage, disable that you can actually use while fighting (her human E will be gone by the time you are on them as a spider), being melee instead of range, no move speed bonus, and cant build for sustain since she needs to build life. So basically she is worst of than teemo on basically the same mechanics, she has some burst but if you can live through it (which is not all that hard) she is toasted.

A Pillòw

11-14-2012

Who are we talking about here? "another tanky dps that kills you without building damage items" is so severely accurate I'm unable to see the arrow, it's so small.

JRotund

11-14-2012

if elise shreds you, i wonder who else you have problems with. jungle wolves? level 1 soraka? nunubot?