End of season patch error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigRock83

11-14-2012

I'm aslo experiencing the same error and live in Shanghai.

I've tried the following known fixes to no avail:

*Using Astril while patching
*Repairing from the launcher
*Deleting the folder C:\Program Files\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher
*Disabling the windows User Account Control.

Tonight I will try deleting C:\Program Files\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases if this does not works my last option will be to start playing on Chinese Servers. Seeing how there are so many of us in Shanghai/Guangzhou or just China in general, we could probably make a team. Reply if there is any interest in doing so.

dashwinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

:s
That isn't really a possibility for me. I've had my account for a long time (3+years), spent over 60USD on RP as well as countless hours to unlock heros/runes/rune pages etc.

There's gotta be another solution...
I've made an account on chinese servers but honestly i much would rather stay with my NA accounts I've had for so long...

If this does get fixed, however, feel free to add me and we can make an NA team or play together...

X GeoGeo X

11-14-2012

COME ON, could someone just come out and fix the problem?!?!?!?!?!?

dashwinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump

FeedingTrollNoob

11-14-2012

Dear OP from China. Try Chinese servers.

(I assume you are trying to connect to NA servers, since the post is on NA forums.)

dashwinner

11-14-2012

Dear FeedingTrollNoob,

(dunno why i'm even answering due to your name)

1. I've invested time and RP in my NA account since before I moved to China.
2. I prefer to play with English-speaking players.
3. I've had zero problems with previous updates in the last 3 years of playing, including 2 in China.
4. My ping is low enough that lag is not an issue (150 or so)
5. Chinese servers are not like EU servers. They require an entirely new account and game install. I'm unwilling to start again from square one due to something that had previously never been a problem.

LierGame

11-15-2012

Maybe the Great Firewall of China took it down, ya never know~

LierGame

11-15-2012

Bump

dashwinner

11-15-2012

bump. i just tried uninstalling the whole game. still doesn't work. can we PLEASE get someone to look into this? this is quite frustrating. i basically tried all the solutions presented on the forum.

DarkSideCreo

11-15-2012

Alright, so since elections and congress is over, my astrill back in full shape. So use the OpenVPN protocol (not the OpenWeb one), downloading the patch now, decent speed, and it seemed to pass the point where it stopped yesterday (ZedUltFakeMissile.fx). I tried everything above (apart from the full uninstall), even deleted the patch yesterday and had it re-download the patch again today, no use. But with astrill OpenVPN it seems to be going well. Hopefully i can try the pre-season gameplay tonight