Delete blackfire torch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEnjoysexwithmen View Post
i just made a thread stating that BFT seems like its made specifcally and specially for teemo
with the new added spell pen and cdr your making teemo a god and same with the wooglets no need to buy zonyahs anymore so theres room for oyu to build 1 more strong item
Not for teemo yet.. there are few threads out there that point out that his E does not trigger passive... once it does. All will be complete. And I will play AP teemo every game!

Redenbacher

11-14-2012

Or maybe they're taking advantage of pre-season and experimenting with what works, and what doesn't.

...you know, like they said they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
The item will likely be unbalanced a bit. We'll use it as a springboard to make further changes. I generally prescribe to the theory of erring on the side of OP to increase adoption and play rates. This generates much more balance information.
Give intelligible feedback, be specific and constructive. "X is broken. Remove it, " is not intelligible feedback.

Jushiiro

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Anything that makes bruisers less powerful is OK in my book.
ALL OF MY YES

Though, I could see changing it to a lower % max hp and scaling with AP or something along those lines being reasonable.

edit:

Quote:
i just made a thread stating that BFT seems like its made specifcally and specially for teemo
it's made specifically for morde and brand actually... maybe malzahar?

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushiiro View Post
it's made specifically for morde and brand actually... maybe malzahar?
yea... definitely a brand item... but you know... QQers gonna QQ...

Infirc

11-14-2012

Infirc's guide on how to play Olaf and Darius

1. Sit on keyboard
2: Put "la macarena" on any music gadget of your choice
3.Move your hips to the rythm of the song
4. get triple kills

and ther are people complaining about torch..... Befuddling, but well i guess Darius players are not used to dying.

The Bushmaster

11-14-2012

They needed to do something for me to be able to take 10% of darius's life away before he mercilessly kills me in .005 seconds. At least now I can hurt him a little before his axe goes through my face.

Undertaker c2

11-14-2012

I'm confused, did they remove magic resist in TT? Or does BFT tick true damage now?

Wait, neither of those things happen.

Perhaps if you didn't follow your mobafire builds to the letter you'd learn that you can build a high-mr counter item like FoN on any character.

You do know that right?

right?

Because percent magic damage is still magic damage.

Fon and spirit visage, for instance, would mitigate a huge chunk of enemy caster damage. Remember that every character only has like 2 or 3 core items. everything you build after that is supposed to counter your enemy's damage/defenses.

Boagster

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox1st View Post
The old one with catalyst made singed and ryze extremely OP.
Um, Singed and the nature of TT (both old and new) make him OP. The old form of Blackfire Torch was actually a rather poor item choice for him. Wooglet's did as much damage with Poison Trail as the old BFT did at about 3000 target current HP. Rylai's did only a little less damage with the added slow utility.

The new BFT is ridiculous on him, though, so long as the fight ends before he runs out of charges.

Xilap

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEpico View Post
Is the same allalong.You just build AP instead of AD, but tanky AP or "AP bruisers" (like Mordehuehue) dominate with this. So we just changed the damage type, but the game is the same. If your idea was to give squishy mages a chance, then why did they remove Zhonyas?

Brasil!
fixed that for you.

VoidBlades

11-14-2012

to the one who talked about the torch bringing players to play mages more, well to be honest riot has been dishing out many ad champs lately havent exactly seen a new support or mage