Delete blackfire torch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoram

11-14-2012

Seriously this item is the keystone to certain champions being OP as dick.

Think about it.
The old one with catalyst made singed and ryze extremely OP.

The new one makes manaless casters extremely OP. Vlad especially since he scales on hp and AP with his passive.

The item is adding onto brand's passive and makes all other burst champions super strong.

Poke champions are made potenet since they benefit from the passive

zyra and orianna get utility poke and DOT with this item.

It is just a bad item.

The Untold

11-14-2012

Screw you, the new one makes so many mages tank busters. I am looking forward to the day when picking darius/ww/olaf/any bruiser is a mandatory requirement to win a 3's game.

Redenbacher

11-14-2012

Nome has already admitted that it might be slightly overpowered. This was done in favor of getting players to use it and bringing more play to mages in TT, and changing the power curve to favor bruisers a little less so.

Anything that makes bruisers less powerful is OK in my book.

Ben Caxton

11-14-2012

ITT: OP *****ing

DragonEpico

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Nome has already admitted that it might be slightly overpowered. This was done in favor of getting players to use it and bringing more play to mages in TT, and changing the power curve to favor bruisers a little less so.

Anything that makes bruisers less powerful is OK in my book.
Is the same allalong.You just build AP instead of AD, but tanky AP or "AP bruisers" (like Mordehuehue) dominate with this. So we just changed the damage type, but the game is the same. If your idea was to give squishy mages a chance, then why did they remove Zhonyas?

Brazil!

LionStout

11-14-2012

Pretty upsetting when you can win with 3 OP tanks anymore? I find it hilarious. The item will most likely get nerfed but not by much, considering it actually allows a Mage to enter TT without crapping their pants during loading screen when they see Darius, Olaf, and chogath on enemy team.

Redenbacher

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEpico View Post
Is the same allalong.You just build AP instead of AD, but tanky AP or "AP bruisers" (like Mordehuehue) dominate with this. So we just changed the damage type, but the game is the same. If your idea was to give squishy mages a chance, then why did they remove Zhonyas?

Brazil!
Because everything from Zhonya's was moved over to Wooglet's, and given a 25% AP bonus...

Also, Mordekaiser was never a problem. He's a counter-pick... now he's a slightly stronger counter-pick? Mordekaiser still lacks important features of a strong TT champion, such as mobility and CC. I expect to see Rumble make a strong showing over the next couple of weeks.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

So... should we remove all items? Last time I checked items were supposed to make your champion better... PD is "OP" by your terms because it gives both attack speed AND critical strike... this makes an AD champion so much stronger because they hit more and they can hit harder!!!!! Don't even get me started on that speeeeeed boost. They can now move faster and fulfill their ganking and chasing roles better as well.. OMG!!!

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

i just made a thread stating that BFT seems like its made specifcally and specially for teemo
with the new added spell pen and cdr your making teemo a god and same with the wooglets no need to buy zonyahs anymore so theres room for oyu to build 1 more strong item

PermaFriedRice

11-14-2012

or maybe they are making the items stronger for a faster high pace high kill game play