Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roderick Brookes

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Why shouldn't people respect skill? Its the currency of this game. You probably sound like one of those "everyone's equal no matter what." Sorry bub that ain't how life works.The rich get the nice car. The athlete gets the girl. The smarter person gets the better job. And the skilled are respected. Life. Get used to it.
Because the rules apply the same to everyone, whatever their skill. Unless you're a sociopath.

eV1LKeNiVeL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyte View Post
please stop derailing this thread.

You were permanently banned for toxic behavior. you were reported in nearly every single game you've ever played in that account's history; in fact, you have more than twice as many reports as games played. that's a staggering data point.

In just a handful of the games i reviewed you show racism, make jokes about abortion, repeatedly use words like "f*ggots," "duof*gs" and worse. Your ban was completely justified--please spend your gaming time elsewhere.
not told [ ]
told [x]

Amariithynar

11-18-2012

Grats for you, 3xecutioner.

Chromaggus

Master Recruiter

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I've concluded my analysis and I've unbanned all of 3xecutioner's accounts. In this particular case, 3xec's accounts were all temporarily locked (to the year 2212) while an investigation was underway regarding a 3rd party application. The application was detected in an abnormally large number of games 3xec was in so a team was investigating more into it. There were a few mishaps in the process such as the wrong e-mail being sent to 3xec and the investigation also taking longer than expected--these are things we need to improve on and I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm going to reach out to 3xec myself and can provide more specific details to him.

To re-iterate something I mentioned earlier, this case had nothing to do with 3xec's games with Rioters and the Rioter potentially raging; we are going to investigate that separately and get the appropriate people involved.
Still kind of sad that someone from Riot couldnt have come in here and say

Lyte is sick or this is being looked into etc etc...

Bigbehr

11-18-2012

Grats!

George MichaeI

11-18-2012

In another thread didn't riot say they would rather let a few slip through the cracks than punish the innocent? Why in this case did they punish the innocent while he was being investigated?

I've seen many cases where people have been reported for being elo boosted (having someone play their account and climb elo for them) and riot's stance seems to be "we'll look into it and maybe punish people retroactively", yet in this case 3xecutioner was banned, despite being innocent, while being investigated, that does not seem proper at all.

If riot's whole stance is being absolutely certain someone is guilty of something before punishing them, why was this fellow punished wrongfully? It doesn't add up...

JustDeckeredBoys

11-18-2012

wow roit was cool?

Roderick Brookes

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockenos View Post
You seem to be a tad out of the loop.
I agree that people shouldn't even be mentioning his ELO (Seriously, who cares?), the player was banned for being "Consistently toxic", and he is known to be the opposite of that.
Lyte also stated that this was not a tribunal related ban.
Lyte ALSO ALSO stated that this particular ban was not a "straight-forward behavior ban", rather, it "is a unique case and unfortunately might not be something we can discuss openly on any forums".

The Reddit thread has been providing a lot of good details that the forum monsters here are obscuring
Yeah just because he got a boilerplate email and he streams while being nice or he has a good reputation or whatever the hell doesn't really mean much to me.

I don't care what some guys say about him. I'm glad this got resolved but now I'm worried a potential cheater got his case rush-cleared because he has good publicity.

Remember Ocelote? There's a guy who should've been permabanned a long time ago for being toxic but because he "changed" now Riot loves to promote him, when not long ago he was wishing cancer on people.

Fouquet

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xecutioner View Post
Thank you for the investigation into the issue Lyte. I really appreciate all the help and support from everyone! I'm glad this turned out for the best.
cheers man