Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ersake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Lyte you are definitely the community's hero. I hope you know I and all other summoners appreciate all the time spent helping out this community on the forums.
Edit: I meant to post this on this thread: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...311793#9311793
I had them both up at the same time and accidentally switched before making a post, so I guess what I said may have sounded random. I'm glad somebody is on your case 3xe, and I will continue following this in your support.

Bill Rincewind

11-18-2012

Have to say, having seen you a few times and heard about you even before I started playing occasionally on NA, I hope this works out for you.

AlexDnD2

11-18-2012

bumpers

3xecutioner

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Rincewind View Post
Have to say, having seen you a few times and heard about you even before I started playing occasionally on NA, I hope this works out for you.
Thanks! It means a lot to have everyone's support. I hope it all works out, too.

Bill Rincewind

11-18-2012

That's international support too! ^^

From Scotland no less.

I have no idea why that changes anything but och aye the noo and ye'll have had your tea.

The White House

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xecutioner View Post
Thanks! It means a lot to have everyone's support. I hope it all works out, too.
Riot completely sold out I will watch this game die in its own rage sadly.

Quadrasauck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Lemurmoudy

11-18-2012

Stil waiting on my ticket with the IDENTICAL email and exact same issue/elo.

iCCup Blue Storm

11-18-2012

I would venture a guess and say this all has to do with people logging on other players accounts in one way or another whether it be boosting or just playing on them. My reasoning behind this is that the OP must be hiding something as he stated he is upset at the fact he is banned without warning which clearly suggests he is guilty of something...What I do not get is why he blows this up without being completely honest about it

Bill Rincewind

11-18-2012

"Riot did it so it must be accurate!"

"That guy must be a criminal because the police shot him!"

Choder, mistakes happen. Lyte has already said it's a weird case and it's being looked into.