Casual but skilled player lf secondary spot in 5v5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roswends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I was wondering if there are any 5v5 teams that have a casual but skilled roster that would aim for gold/plat/diamond during the season and would have space for a part time player.

A bit about me - I am a former raging asian college student who went through a few life changing events, and have become almost as calm and peaceful as a buddhist monk. I would like to engage in semi-competitive team games at a high skill level.

I am willing to accept constructive criticism, I welcome it since there are many people who are in general more skilled than me and have played LoL for a longer time.
I generally play extremely passive as adc. I prioritize cs, but in certain cases, will ignore it to let the enemy push. I also buy pink wards as adc to help with warding and counterwarding both ends of the river.

As support, I generally buy faerie charm 1 green, 2 pink wards. This allows me to mostly counterward the enemy completely. I synergize well with people once I learn their play styles.

I am proficient at adc, support, and top, with these champions currently owned and with proficiency with each of them, from top to bottom for best to worst.

ADC's
Caitlyn
Vayne
Tristana
Sivir

Support
Soraka
Sona
Nunu
Nidalee

Nunu
Nidalee
Kennen
Darius
Nasus(Only picked if I can genuinely farm without being countered)

I plan on buying Elise, Ezrael, Irelia, Jayce in the near future.

If I seem like a potentially good fit for anyone, please leave any info about your clan/crew/team/guild and general play times. Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you all.