Zed is bad.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singlescar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

He too op...

Thessalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkhobo85 View Post
yeah i think he could use a slight buff but i like his kit a lot very ninja like.
Believe or not, this is the already buffed Zed. He was a lot worse in the first PBE build. This is like the 2nd or 3rd buffed and tweaked version.

Drakeil

11-13-2012

I agree. Champions like this have no place in the current meta.

For example, Talon. He's an amazing champion, but as a squishy, melee, dps assassin, his only real role is Mid, but that removes your APC. Sure you can go APC top, but why, when you can have a tanky dps top for late game?

That being said, I love Zed, he's fun and fun. Nothing more.

Mindllapse

11-13-2012

his kit is what makes him ****ing garbage

- a big joke of a gap closer
- constant energy problems
- joke damage with clunky aiming mechanics
- damage required to even be close to par is reliant on comboing spells with shadow, which has over 20sec cd on top of terrible range
- garbage ult that does nothing if they jump/leap/flash right after you ult since you have no cc, a joke of a slow, and all of the above
- value put into his "ranged" attacks during champion design is worthless value because he can literally do absolutely nothing and just lose every trade if someone just goes up to him
- absolutely zero defensive mechanics compared to other assassins:

<LeBlanc stun, double stun, silence, blink, double blink, passive decoy>

<Talon ranged aoe POTENT slow, silence, blink, stealth ult>

<Evelyn cleanse slows with refresh on k/a, passive stealth, ult shield>

<Fizz E jump slows, Q jump, ult slow/knock up>

<Diana refreshing shield, refreshing ult jump, aoe slow/pull>

<Poppy passive, W movespeed, E stun/knockback, ult CC immune/damage absorb>

<Kassadin passive magic absorb, silence, aoe slow, back to back blinks>

<Akali aoe stealth slow ar/mr, triple jumps>

<Zed 22 second cd blink with almost no range which is also needed to do non-joke damage, and an ult that gives 0.5 sec untargetable -- REAL?>

nothing more needs to be said

Zed was intended as a mid AD caster assassin, and yet has absolutely no qualities of an assassin -> garbage damage -> garbage gap closer -> garbage escape mechanics

those same weaknesses are also why he is a bad ganker and therefore a bad jungler, and they are the same weaknesses that make him bad top as well

I guess he's just bad at everything.

Zed needs an entire rework of concept to be fixed. Tweaking the numbers won't make his kit anymore clunky, non-intuitive, and useless.

Lombego

11-13-2012

He is bad, needs damage or tanky buffs, so he can focus on building one or the other :/

VoltNinjA

11-13-2012

hmm i agree o_o

zed is bad.

NotSid

11-13-2012

Wait.. Zed is bad?

Uhh?

xDarth NiDz

11-13-2012

i just remember everyone saying rengar was bad... and darius would never see torney play....

Kat Commander

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Work Momz View Post
The only viable carry assassin is (or was) Rengar, because he could go after the carry, kill quickly (if there is proper tank initiation), and maybe get out. Then got nerfed for doing his job well

Zed is terrible in comparison, especially because of his range
What about when Talon was able to 100 to 0 carries?

BlargCow

11-13-2012

I agree. The range on living shadow is just way too low.

he's really fun to play though

1234567 ... 8