Make InGame TEAM CHAT!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakwobTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Here is a great idea, MAKE A TEAM VOICE CHAT FOR GAMES!!!!! With the ability to mute people you do not want to hear!!! (just like in CoD with all the 6yr olds :P ) PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION, i think its a great idea!! Anyone with a microphone should be eligable to talk to their blind pick team without having to use vent/skype/etc. It would make team communication 100% easier and everyone would love it!!!

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Then, just like in Call of Duty you get a bunch of kids and nubs screaming about how they hate dogs and you have to spend time muting them. Also, you open the can of worms "Sound quality issues" Etc.

It would be nice to have this, but they'd have to partner with someone like Skype or Ventrilo to get it right. Otherwise, I'd rather they just leave it out. Call of Duty lost its mic privilages for me quite a while ago. Nothing is more annoying than CoD Chat.

PhoDaKids

05-31-2012

More SMILEYSS need more SMILEYSS

but seriously, the quality would probably suck, and most people already use vent, skype, teamspeak, etc. It'll go mostly unused. Similarly to the voice option in Starcraft 2 goes relatively untouched. It's quality is horrible and everyone else already uses other VOIP's anyways. Would end up being a waste of money for riot

Jiggly Johnson

05-31-2012

if you play bloodline champions that game had it, and honestly that feature is a wasted feature on the game. No one uses it.

Epicl Moo Cow

11-15-2012

This is a GREAT idea,and they could make it that if you didn't want to do it, you didn't need to. This would be really useful, and would help teams communicate more. Also, if poeple started to whine you could report them to avoid further problems. Riot needs to make this available!!