Post-Game screen not showing up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaOnlyGMan

10-06-2010

In game is fine. I can achieve around 20 fps.

However, the problem is after the game. For example, when it says "victory", i click "continue". On my PC, it would lead to the post-game chatroom/window. However, on my mac this window does not show up. I am forced to force quit, and I do not get any xp,ip,kill/death cred...

I still play a lot (fun > xp/ip). Is this a common problem or something with my mbook?

Andrew Heat

10-06-2010

How much did you wait after game?
There is (in my case) a delay of maybe a couple minutes after a game before the post-game shows up, but it does show up eventually.

victor machete

10-06-2010

same problem for me... sometimes it pops up instantly, and others it take up to 5 min just to show up...

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor machete View Post
same problem for me... sometimes it pops up instantly, and others it take up to 5 min just to show up...
this

DaOnlyGMan

10-09-2010

So I realized that you do have to wait sometimes. There's technically nothing wrong. It's just that sometimes the post-game screen comes up a few minutes late...

For those of you that aren't patient, you can always just force quit out of LoL (you still get the xp/ip/etc..)

Mo shaggin

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor machete View Post
same It'd be nice to have it sped up because I enjoy the post game chat

PURPLEflapjacks

10-13-2010

For me it just closes LoL in total and if I try to open it i get "application can't be opened - 1712" error

FannyBabbs

10-16-2010

@ Purple..... I have the same problem, I have to redownload the game every time I play.