Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post-Game screen not showing up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaOnlyGMan

10-06-2010

In game is fine. I can achieve around 20 fps.

However, the problem is after the game. For example, when it says "victory", i click "continue". On my PC, it would lead to the post-game chatroom/window. However, on my mac this window does not show up. I am forced to force quit, and I do not get any xp,ip,kill/death cred...

I still play a lot (fun > xp/ip). Is this a common problem or something with my mbook?

Andrew Heat

10-06-2010

How much did you wait after game?
There is (in my case) a delay of maybe a couple minutes after a game before the post-game shows up, but it does show up eventually.

victor machete

10-06-2010

same problem for me... sometimes it pops up instantly, and others it take up to 5 min just to show up...

Velkorious

10-06-2010

Quote:
victor machete:
same problem for me... sometimes it pops up instantly, and others it take up to 5 min just to show up...

this

DaOnlyGMan

10-09-2010

So I realized that you do have to wait sometimes. There's technically nothing wrong. It's just that sometimes the post-game screen comes up a few minutes late...

For those of you that aren't patient, you can always just force quit out of LoL (you still get the xp/ip/etc..)

Mo shaggin

10-09-2010

Quote:
victor machete:

same It'd be nice to have it sped up because I enjoy the post game chat

PURPLEflapjacks

10-13-2010

For me it just closes LoL in total and if I try to open it i get "application can't be opened - 1712" error

FannyBabbs

10-16-2010

@ Purple..... I have the same problem, I have to redownload the game every time I play.