Simply Amazing LFSerious Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Bump, secondary team has an unofficial captain. Sending out emails for the first team today (If you don't receive an email, you might still be considered for the second team based off the leader's needs).

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Bump

TNG ViTaL

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): TNG ViTaL + Kevin
Why do you want to be on this team? Ever since players on my last competetive team stopped playing I have been looking for a well structured competitive team
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid, ADC: Vlad, Ryze, Kat, Graves, Trist, Ez
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): TNGgaming@yahoo.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I Have played for a year with friends in ateam called Elevated Gaming (ELV) I have played many other games with such as counter strike, DayZ, xbox cod. We were very serious about being a competiton team we managed to go 15-2 in ranked games 5s before people started to become very busy and overall we didnt find replacements so we stopped playing. I was in the position of top lane and team caller but that was in my eaarlier stages of playing LoL as i am now more fund of aDC or Mid.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? ended at 1455, got up to 1600, I started playing S2 when i first started playing the game so very rough start but i climbed my way up and now im off to a strong start in s3 (8-2 ranked - 1560 Elo) since i know much more about positoning, good team comps and strats, ect.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): my overall best attribute is probably knowing who to trade with and which champs i should just safe farm if i know i cant out harass, But when I learn when i am going to just need to farm i think to myself, typically when you are just farming the enemy champ is just going to farm and it will be a farm fest, so who will be more liable to their team late game? who will do damage who will be better aid in team fights ect. So if the answer is them I know i will need to either strong push so they lose on minion farm early, or I will set up ganks for my jungler. With that being said i do have great map awareness to keep in tracck where enemy junglers are to know if there may be a counter gank and when its safest to push and stay pushed or when i need to farm under my own turret.
How many champions do you own? 88
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? ahri, diana, elise, fizz, xerath, ziggs, corki, draven, urgot.
Necessary comments: you can message me in game add me if you'd like to talk anything over or message me if i am not needed as i will be looking for multiple groups to look for joining until i find one, this isnt saying i will be on multiple teams because once i get into a team i will only pay with them but i wil be sending out multiple apps until i get a possitive response so keep me updated. thanks

TimEwaVeZer0

11-16-2012

bump

dGravity

11-16-2012

Name: DAMM1N4T0R + Damian
Why do you want to be on this team? Because I want to play on a team that takes the game seriously, a team that wants to get better with mature players that are on time for practice and can take constructive criticism in order to improve. I also want a team that wants to win everytime, but don't rage if things don't go our way.
Preferred Role: ADC (Corki, Ezreal, Graves) - AP (Ahri, Anivia, Twisted Fate)
Email: dami.nk@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience: I don't have much LoL competitive experience, only a few small tournaments with a team of friends. I have played in a sponsored team of CS 1.6 (They gave us a private server to practice and payed for tournaments entry fees) for one year, we win some online tournaments and one lan. Then I played in a semi-competitive Dota team for half a year.
How did you do in S2? I ended S2 with 1600 elo.
Best part of game do you excel most at: I don't think I have a better part of the game, but if I had to choose it would be early game, I farm very well (Thanks to Dota), I like agressive lanes, and I always try to push my advantage when I'm ahead by zoning them out of last hits and experience.
How many champions do you own? 107 (100%)
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? None
Necessary comments: I have played LoL for one year and a half now, before I played CS 1.6 and Dota, I mostly like multiplayer competitive games. My skype ID: damm.nk

Be king

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Purple Kaky / Benjamin
Why do you want to be on this team? i want to take this game to another level become pro is my goal
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid: Katarina,ahri,evelyne Top: Lee sin, Shyvanna, Shen
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Benji_roy@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I have no experience on online gaming exept for NHL 2011 where I was rate in the top 50 world wide
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I start realy bad it was my first year in that game and i was more playing for fun, but when i start to take it more serius i pass from 700 elo to 1250
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Mid game and late game are my strongest part same if somthing i just snowball from early i usaly prefer to take time to go to late game where i feel more comfortable to play with my full build
How many champions do you own? all -8
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?mid: xerath,talon,victor Top: jarvan
Necessary comments: I Realy want to take this seriusly and put the time needed to become the best

BlackieBot

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Blackiebot, Devon
Why do you want to be on this team?: Looking for people that may take the game seriously as well
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Top Lane (Nidalee, Jax, Olaf)
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): dvn.squires@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Did game battles for Call of Duty 4, Was a part of the number one clan in Combat Arms did extensive ranked play with them.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?: I went from 800 elo to 1350, made quite a large run late
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): I like to consider my farm and poke as my top (excuse the pun) assets early. In the mid game I excel in team fights. Late game my split push is quite phenomenal.
How many champions do you own?: 66 as of now
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?: The only top laner that is currently "popular" that I do not own is Darius.

Majorah

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Crýsis - Jamie

Why do you want to be on this team? Seeking a well grounded team wanting to seek the same goal which is becoming a professional team.

Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):
Support, Sona/Nunu/Taric (Play all of them equal so hard to reply)

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):
Miracleandthesleeper@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):
Nothing competitive to date.

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?
1200 in solo(Hard to carry as support) Achieved gold in 5's 8-1
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Warding and map awareness, being able to poke and set up ganks for my adc to make sure he gets fed and runs the lane.

How many champions do you own?
Own all champions

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
Necessary comments: I'm on generally 5-7 hours monday-friday, saturday I usually spend with the girlfriend and sunday evening as well. Sunday 8am-4pm is generally fine though

1stplaceAlways

11-16-2012

bump

SuperLvLDespair

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name):
Reina Ryuuguu (Josef)
Why do you want to be on this team?
I wanna get better at lol, but I'm at the point in the game where I feel trapped in mediocrity. I cant get to the next big step since I always play with the same people who don't have the same feelings to improve, that I feel. I'm trying to find a team that is strong and most importantly wants to improve instead of not giving a damn.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):
Mid: Karthus, Vlad, Zyra.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):
linkthemaster1@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):
Some friends and I play the alienware tourney (I dont remember exactly what it is called), we did not do well since like I said above they don't really care so there was 0 practice no matter how hard I tried to get us to unfortunately.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?
1504 ELO. After I hit 1500 I started to work on expanding my champion pool as best as I can, so I can be a more diverse player.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):
I feel like the early game is where most of my skills lie and I am typically more impressed with my early game. As it gets to much later game I would feel that is my weaker side but I'm working on that since I know it is a slightly problem.
How many champions do you own?
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
Brand, Diana, Heim, Swain, Syndra, Viktor, Ziggs, Xerath
Necessary comments:
I know a lot of the answers I give sound kind of iffy in a sense where it seems unsure. I just don't like to say I'm really good at anything in this game since I know I could be much better. Thanks for your time.