My thoughts on Dom + Revive Discussion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I really like revive over flash because of all those times you get instagibbed in the jungle (jungle ambushes are abundant in high elo). It even allows you to take riskier/aggressive moves like pushing their mid/bot when you have revive up. I love having it on Ezreal because there will be times where you can hit revive and then ult after losing a fight to interrupt/kill low hp people capping a point. Also the extra 250-400 hp is very nice and it lasts for 3 minutes, which outweighs any use of flash on this map, imo.

Too many walls are too thick to flash through and the ones you can, well the gap closer people can follow you anyway. Also, not everyone is taking revive/garrsion...usually 1-2 people (3 people at most). The rest is packing exhaust/revive or ignite/revive.

ricedream5

11-14-2012

Revive is countered by Teemo.

Also what's with taking Flash on Ezreal? The double jump is pretty epic troll sometimes, but it seems like kind of a waste if you don't waste your 4s CD E.

Orphane

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torenia View Post
Revive is either really useful or meh as opposed to a different summoner spell at the time, honestly was surprised it wasn't removed because of that aspect. Most times if I see a team with 5 revive I just have everyone rush bot and that throws off their plan for revive windmill :| Generally works to get bot cap, course not guaranteed.
The ****?