Strategies for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAMSpiderman22

06-11-2014

Obviously there are alot of strategies to any game not only in this game, but for anything. But TT I am often left baffled. There will be games where my team has a jungler and opposing team does not, and we have no map control. And then there will be games where my team does not have a jungler and theirs does, and again we have no map control. This is almost certainly due to individual as well as team game play and possibly champ select choices. But none the less I am baffled.

Can someone, anyone, enlighten me on the current meta for 3s. Whether it be a) are junglers still used? and b) what kind of champs are exceptionally good in 3s (ie bruisers, aoe comps, etc).

Thanks everyone for the future tips!

Vreivai

06-11-2014

Having a jungler is standard for the meta. As for map control, that has more to do with your entire team than just one person. Due to the small size of the map, good teamwork is very important at all stages of the game.

As for what champions are good, AoE ultimates with CC are extremely powerful. If you hit two or more people with them, you've basically won the fight unless you're significantly behind. Bruisers are also quite strong.

A good list of each champions approximate strength relative to others is here: http://www.3v3.gg/tier-list/

Emotions

06-11-2014

I am a high elo 3v3 player, Plat V-IV MMR atm, if you have the better team then what you guys need to do is keep your lanes pushed and invade the enemy jungler and deny him his creeps. For example, if top lane is pushed to tower, top and the jungler should invade the enemy jungler and try for a kill on him. Just play smart and go for the enemy altar when you all have your ults up and can win a teamfight, if you fight for their altar and win the fight then push a lane as 3 or however many you have alive and try for the tower.

I am just saying this out of my personal experience, this does not always work just keep that in mind but most of the time if you play it right then it will.