today when i update the game it failed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiMyNamesDan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

sigh... still no fix. Going to chinese servers then.

If you are lucky enough to have a friend that can give you their chinese ID card number, join me on the server thats picture is 5 black roses. My friend gave me her smurf account (woohoo level 22..), the QQ you can add to add me on it is 470390015 I think, and the in game name is just "yan"

HiMyNamesDan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

heeeloooo?

aouron

11-17-2012

no i don't have chinese friend that have a 18yo id to get in tencent lol (i've got a less then 18yo QQ, but it doesn't work anymore...)

HiMyNamesDan

11-18-2012

how come there is no jungle creeps on the minimap in the chinese servers?!?!

asd1540

11-19-2012

try again my friend

frozensoul00

03-22-2013

i also have the same problem from shanghai on patch 3.04

HearshotKDS

03-23-2013

Same problem from Nanjing. If any of you in this thread are contemplating playing the Chinese version of LoL but need a Chinese ID card, just go to a wanba and ask a Wanguan to help you. That's how I got mine. That said, Chinese LoL kind of sucks. They STILL don't have draft normal and at this rate most likely won't. They are almost always 2-3 patches behind the rest of the world. And to make things worse, you can't buy rune pages with IP. All of the stereotypical complaining about Riot on the General forums is perfectly embodied by TencentQQ: IE "If you aren't willing to pay, go fck yourself." Positives are: they don't complain/rage as much.

Edit: Tried Downloading it with FreeGate and that didn't work. Can someone post which VPN they were able to DL the game with succesfully?