Guys, why they banned me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MauronH

11-13-2012

hello community, I speak Spanish and play in the NA, took more than one year playing, and I have 4 accounts banned permanently. For insults. Now I learned my lesson and do not insult anyone. But I have banned for 1 week, and I do not understand why. Please read the case. Maybe is illegal to say: you are troll, please report him for fed or afk or troll. Come on Riot why =(.
Please community help me, i don't understad why the tribunal ban me.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930769/#nogo

Shearchaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I would try reading the Summoner's code that you apparently accepted. It would give you a lot of good feedback on why you were suspended.

MauronH

11-13-2012

I read the code some times ... maybe 3 or 4 times

Shearchaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

okay so you understand now good.

MauronH

11-14-2012

come on, help me :/

Swallow My Gravy

11-14-2012

You broke no rules, you were banned because the tribunal is broken and we are just waiting for Riot to comes to terms with that.

However it is likely the tribunal is a fuacet to ban players in order to generate more skin revenue, so the tribunal will likely never change as they make too much money recycling players to xp boosts and rebuying their favorite skins.

Scandulous

11-14-2012

You spend too much time calling out other players and telling others who to report.

You should offer advice to players doing poorly rather than just "___ COME ON!" or "ur bad", and if someone really needs to be reported, say it ONCE. Don't rub it in just because you think they're doing badly.

Unless you can offer some instruction for better play, calling others on their mistakes is almost always bad for the team, and will generally be punished.

Yiyo chan

11-14-2012

Maybe not the most horrible behaviour ever, but spamming " report x " in the all chat each time something doesn't go the way you and your buddies like isn't the best way to go. Stop doing it.
Just my 2 cents based on what I got as previous reports on myself.

Scandulous

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallow My Gravy View Post
You broke no rules, you were banned because the tribunal is broken and we are just waiting for Riot to comes to terms with that.

However it is likely the tribunal is a fuacet to ban players in order to generate more skin revenue, so the tribunal will likely never change as they make too much money recycling players to xp boosts and rebuying their favorite skins.
You sound like you got in trouble and you're mad about it...

Otherwise this really has nothing to do with the topic.

Tswizzle SF

11-14-2012

Although you were playing fine and you weren't swearing, constantly yelling at people and saying "REPORT THIS GUY" over and over in the game is what got you banned.

Spend less time trying to get other people in trouble. Esepcially because once you start calling people out to be reported, those players start feeling terrible in game, and more than likely play worse. It also really increases the odds of them just simply leaving the game.

If you want to report someone, just report them and be done with it. Don't tell everyone else to do it as well.