Could not find 'Do not spam emotes' anywhere in summoner's code.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlsGoDieThx

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Emote spam is not annoying,
Emote spam should note be bannable.
People that cry over emote spam are whiney little babies and should go play Mario Cart.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peggy

Senior Member

11-13-2012

I might seriously just switch to dota2


Every day more threads popping up of clearly unjust bans and not a red in sight. not even zileas


no one is safe from tribunal bans at this point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper Sunlight View Post
Here's my problem with punishing emote spamming. It doesn't show up in the Tribunal case. There is no way to prove that the emotes were actually spammed.

So, say there's this premade, right? And they don't like their random. Maybe he's playing a weird character/build, maybe they forced him to play a role he isn't good at, maybe he's just bad.

They decide to report him for spamming emotes.
All they really have to do to make it convincing is to type "stop it" a few times in chat. Boom. From where anyone in the Tribunal is standing, he looks guilty.

If it really annoys some people enough to be considered a bannable offense, that's none of my business. But right now, there's no way to prove it actually happened and I don't like that.
he was reported by like 9 ppl. im pretty sure he's spamming emotes.

in 1 game might i add.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peggy

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
he was reported by like 9 ppl. im pretty sure he's spamming emotes.

in 1 game might i add.

there's this thing called plausible deniability you know


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akesgeroth

Senior Member

11-13-2012

You can't milk those!
You can't milk those!
You can't milk those!
You can't milk those!
You can't milk those!
You can't milk those!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryswar

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
Menu -> Options -> Sound -> Voice Volume

QQ more

And no, it isnt the same as muting, because champion voices are not needed to play.
I can't think of any way to respond to this without sounding like one of the worst rightful Tribunal victims

there are just no other words to express how ridiculously idiotic what you posted is

Having to mute the entire game because one moron decided to be a jackass is NOT okay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulgarwolf

Senior Member

11-13-2012

there is nothing specifically saying that i am unable to steal a car on october 3rd at 11 pm exactly.

the law does state that its illegal to steal a car


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

Senior Member

11-13-2012

I'm... I'm surprised this many people are defending this. Every. Single. Person. In that game asked him to stop, it's not like it was one person. No, everyone but him asked him to stop, so THAT is what made it punishable is because it was done with the intent of ruining the game for other people. It's possible that you know, nine people randomly decided to blame him and make false accusations of emote spamming but I highly doubt that.

Edit: Correction, close to everyone. Oh, and you know, we'll ignore the last game which some people may have found punishable on it's own right. Wow, this community never ceases to amaze me at how much it wants to find something like that. >_>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper Sunlight View Post
Here's my problem with punishing emote spamming. It doesn't show up in the Tribunal case. There is no way to prove that the emotes were actually spammed.

So, say there's this premade, right? And they don't like their random. Maybe he's playing a weird character/build, maybe they forced him to play a role he isn't good at, maybe he's just bad.

They decide to report him for spamming emotes.
All they really have to do to make it convincing is to type "stop it" a few times in chat. Boom. From where anyone in the Tribunal is standing, he looks guilty.

If it really annoys some people enough to be considered a bannable offense, that's none of my business. But right now, there's no way to prove it actually happened and I don't like that.
Yeah you know, cuz you run into premades 4 games in a row.

On both teams.

That are totally there just to bully you with a specific report.

Are you even considering all the possibilities before you jump to the worst case conclusion?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redjik

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Yeah you know, cuz you run into premades 4 games in a row.

On both teams.

That are totally there just to bully you with a specific report.

Are you even considering all the possibilities before you jump to the worst case conclusion?
No, because these people are crazy.