Could not find 'Do not spam emotes' anywhere in summoner's code.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bland View Post
Psychological warfare implies you want your enemies to get mad about it. In other words: Your intention is to piss them off.
Ultimately, same ****.
uh, psychological warfare implies ALL aspects of human thought, not just emotion. i do it so my opponents get confused.

do your homework

Peggy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Psychological warfare implies you want your enemies to get mad about it. In other words: Your intention is to piss them off.
Ultimately, same ****.

Edit: whoops... doublequote, wtf.

Me and a friend of mine have a shaco/teemo botlane strat that purely hinges on the enemy team getting so pissed off by shroom/jitb hives that they surrender early instead of fighting it out into the late game. we do this soley for entertainment in blinds because the reactions are hilarious.

gonna ban me for my intentional trolling strat?

Putzfrau

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
uh, psychological warfare implies ALL aspects of human thought, not just emotion. i do it so my opponents get confused.

do your homework

obviously reporting someone for emote spamming is just psychological warfare.

its all part of the plan.

MadSeer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7777Peggy7777 View Post
so someone couldn't be spamming emotes for their own enjoyment?

maybe they paid for that champ/skin and like seeing their emotes and taunts? who are you tot tell them when and where they can use them?

doesn't have to have a reason behind it. Hell i can't count the number of times i've been camped by the enemy jungler for example for no reason other than they liked killing (as i was literally told in all chat when i asked why they stayed top so much).

but guess what? the game allowed it so I couldn't be mad and report.

If you can't handle what riot coded into the game for the players to do, maybe this isn't the game for you?
There's a difference between regularly using an emote because you enjoy it and key mapping the emote to your left mouse button so that everytime you go somewhere you do said emote. Riot coded chat in the game, doesn't mean you're free to call everyone a ******. Spam is griefing and is reportable AND bannable, whatever it is you're spamming. If you're asked to stop and you continue, you get what's coming to you.

Moby the White

11-13-2012

If you sidetrack the enemy by spamming emotes what is the enemy not thinking about?

Bland

11-13-2012

Quote:
so someone couldn't be spamming emotes for their own enjoyment?

maybe they paid for that champ/skin and like seeing their emotes and taunts? who are you tot tell them when and where they can use them?

doesn't have to have a reason behind it. Hell i can't count the number of times i've been camped by the enemy jungler for example for no reason other than they liked killing (as i was literally told in all chat when i asked why they stayed top so much).

but guess what? the game allowed it so I couldn't be mad and report.

If you can't handle what riot coded into the game for the players to do, maybe this isn't the game for you?
EVERYTHING you can get banned for is coded by Riot into the game, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it and thus, you wouldn't be able to get banned for it.
And if you keep spamming your emotes after everyone has asked you to stop it, you're just being an *******. Is it so hard to understand that being an ******* gets you banned?
And the example with the jungler is a bad one... he might have said it like that, but the truth is you were probably the easiest target after having been camped for a while.

Edit:

Quote:
Me and a friend of mine have a shaco/teemo botlane strat that purely hinges on the enemy team getting so pissed off by shroom/jitb hives that they surrender early instead of fighting it out into the late game. we do this soley for entertainment in blinds because the reactions are hilarious.

gonna ban me for my intentional trolling strat?
Let me rephrase that last sentence: "gonna ban me for my intentional trolling?" Yes, yes I will. (Only if he asked you to stop though... gotta stay fair, maybe he wasn't annoyed by it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post

do your homework
Sry, I applied context and logic, may have been too quick for you: Nobody spams emotes to confuse the enemy. Nobody is confused by people spamming emotes. They're only pissed off.

Moby the White

11-13-2012

Quote:
EVERYTHING you can get banned for is coded by Riot into the game, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it and thus, you wouldn't be able to get banned for it.
And if you keep spamming your emotes after everyone has asked you to stop it, you're just being an *******. Is it so hard to understand that being an ******* gets you banned?
And the example with the jungler is a bad one... he might have said it like that, but the truth is you were probably the easiest target after having been camped for a while.

Edit:

Sry, I applied context and logic, may have been too quick for you: Nobody spams emotes to confuse the enemy. Nobody is confused by people spamming emotes. They're only pissed off.

I get confused when enemy rammus spams joke

Peggy

11-13-2012

Quote:

outside of verbal harassment in chat and intentional feeding, uhh no you can't?

and is it so hard for you to understand if riot lets you do something(you realize the removed emote spam then REINSTATED IT because they believed you should be allowed to spam emotes don't you?) then you can't ban someone for it.

and no i wasn't the best target, i was sitting under tower farming (was playing darius) while my team pushed every lane into oblivion. The enemy team premade didn't like darius and just felt like "hunting" me apparently. Which is fine, thats the way they chose to play the game.

they didn't do it to win, they did it for fun, and it made me have a boring towerfarm fest of a game. But guess what? still can't report, its part of the game.

get over yourself.

Cat Girl Shrek

11-13-2012

I bet all these crybabbies werent around for interruptable jokes and taunts.

Somansisisisoamanynoobssomanysomanynoobs -Akali

Peggy

11-13-2012

Quote:

Edit:

Let me rephrase that last sentence: "gonna ban me for my intentional trolling?" Yes, yes I will. (Only if he asked you to stop though... gotta stay fair, maybe he wasn't annoyed by it)

so you'd ban me for playing shaco/teemo bot because it pissed off my lane opponents?

just stop talking. seriously.