Darius. Remove him from the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnTs95

11-14-2012

I think that he needs to be balanced, but in some unique way. In 5v5, he is average, yet while in TT he is (imo) a bit overpowered. I think the key to doing this would be to nerf his passive stacks, scaling with his ult, while buffing one of his other moves, such as his spin. But the nerf and buff need to be very minor.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZode View Post
Yeah because the community typically reacts well to champions they have paid $10-$25 for including skins being REMOVED from the game.
You know, once they considered Sion for deletion, why wouldn't they consider darius then give a refund, or just gray him out in Non summonner rifts modes or make him cost 20k ip or make him avaliable only in bot games. there are loads of things they can do.

Tsumae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Darius should be removed. I hate him.

The Bushmaster

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
Grr.

I loathe Darius hate-threads.

Out of the list, which champion would you most like to face, assuming they're all -mostly- fed? IE, which one would turn you into paste the slowest?

- Jax
- Tryndamere
- Volibear
- Olaf
- Darius

Just think about that for a bit.
my point exactly. Why are we changing things that don't need to be changed when there's so many champions that are blatantly broken? I don't get it, i don't get the hesitation to fix these champions. Everyone complains about them so consistently, I bet I could log on to these forums at any time during the day and see at least one hate thread about one of the aforementioned champions. And yet still nothing gets done to fix them, but we get a whole bunch of updates and new items and tweaks to new items that nobody asked for. You nerf champions that don't need to be nerfed and make them useless, and yet these champions get to reign supreme, some of them for over a year now.

LunkerLander73

11-14-2012

Quote:
my point exactly. Why are we changing things that don't need to be changed when there's so many champions that are blatantly broken? I don't get it, i don't get the hesitation to fix these champions. Everyone complains about them so consistently, I bet I could log on to these forums at any time during the day and see at least one hate thread about one of the aforementioned champions. And yet still nothing gets done to fix them, but we get a whole bunch of updates and new items and tweaks to new items that nobody asked for. You nerf champions that don't need to be nerfed and make them useless, and yet these champions get to reign supreme, some of them for over a year now.
Just because you hear the loudest voice, doesn't mean he is the only voice.

Axil

11-14-2012

please dont nerf him then i wont get free wins

HydroPsycho

06-15-2013

why doesnt everyone just suck it up. you are supposed to have fun when playing and if you cant just have fun then take a break because you have been playing for to long or just uninstall and move on in life because your not always going to win, especially if your getting upset over a game.

DulceEt

06-15-2013

Darius, like most tanks/bruisers, is a little OP on TT, true, but he is easily countered. Anything that makes you untargetable or knocks him back totally ruins his ult. Fizz's flip move is super aggravating to play against, a good Fizz waits until he has 4 or 5 bleed stacks then pops it. Fiora's ult can do this too. Lee Sin can kick him away as soon as he has 4 or 5 stacks, as can Vayne, Poppy, and Jayce.

Most of the people I see complaining about Darius don't understand how he works, or are at odds with the fundamentals of TT. Sad that you can't stomp in TT with your squishy champs? Play 5v5.

(I play Volibear, Darius, Singed, Mundo, and Ziggs, and I mostly play 3v3. Full disclosure.)