Darius. Remove him from the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

11-13-2012

Nobody would miss him. (Except the pubstomp noobs that have a repertoire limited to tryndamere, darius, fiora, and xin zhao. Look at meez, I is so 1337.)

Nah, not really. But can we please take a good hard look at him? I feel like it should have been noticed well in advance of this last patch that he needs some serious attention.

SaveTheMaids

11-13-2012

Everyone hates Darius?

Time for a new skin!

Imo he'll never get touched until he stomps consistently on SR, where he's not too difficult to counter (even when fed).

Goggris

11-13-2012

Why not ban?

Spectre4802

11-14-2012

Grr.

I loathe Darius hate-threads.

Out of the list, which champion would you most like to face, assuming they're all -mostly- fed? IE, which one would turn you into paste the slowest?

- Jax
- Tryndamere
- Volibear
- Olaf
- Darius

Just think about that for a bit.

Redenbacher

11-14-2012

My problem with Darius is his huge teamfight presence, above everything else in that list.

If you focus Darius, he's very hard to kill, and by the time he dies, his carries have killed or nearly killed yours. You lose the teamfight.

If you ignore Darius, you kill his carries, but he gets to go on an R mashing spree. You lose the teamfight.

I don't like Jax much either... everything else on that list is tough, but they often make a trade-off for damage or durability. Darius doesn't have to make that trade-off. Tryndamere doesn't belong on that list... at all.

That's not to say I haven't beat him, but I'm only one of three on my team. If I out-range Darius, I can handily take him down (I had fun tearing him to pieces with Kog'Maw). If anyone tries to melee exchange with Darius, they pretty much always lose the trade.

We Fukem Young

11-14-2012

Level 1 teamfight for an alter...Darius has his aoe spin. There is no way your team will win cause of the bleed and the spamming of the AoE

terranlord

11-14-2012

I would be happy if you removed Darius. There is a reason he is the standard for Stupidly OP, and its so far gone its unfixable without ruining the champ. Just remove him.

LordZode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Yeah because the community typically reacts well to champions they have paid $10-$25 for including skins being REMOVED from the game.

soldierofsin

Recruiter

11-14-2012

agreed darius is a little out of control and needs some nerfing.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Itt: Qq?