Anyone get Dragon Tamer Lulu?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seniorsnuggly

11-13-2012

Does the dragon do more than follow you around?

Ryuuguu Komachi

11-13-2012

I want to buy the new skin, especially when Lulu is my favorite champ. Kind of hard to do though if I can't buy RP because the client doesn't work right and the repair procedure did nothing.

Endrid

11-13-2012

yes i love the new lulu skin, was it worth it? yes!

Bossa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I'd consider buying it if not for two things. The skin is overpriced, and Wicked Lulu is a better skin, in my opinion. :/

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I know this isn't my area of expertise, but if you found your purchase worth it and enjoy the skin, is it ripping someone off? I'm not sure I get that.
you can enjoy a purchase and get ripped off.

kjj92

11-13-2012

我是傻逼我都不買,呸

Urushiel

11-13-2012

Quote:
I know this isn't my area of expertise, but if you found your purchase worth it and enjoy the skin, is it ripping someone off? I'm not sure I get that.
I know this isn't my area of expertise, but as a business. Is it ethical to over charge your customers, because you can? Is that good business practice? Oh wait, I was a manager. I know the answer. It's not ethical or good business practice, because eventually you lose profit.

Long term profitability>short term

ShotgunSoul

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bossa View Post
I'd consider buying it if not for two things. The skin is overpriced, and Wicked Lulu is a better skin, in my opinion. :/
Bittersweet is bestest.
That sweet, evil loading art.
And cupcakes.

/agree with the price being too high

Axlis

11-13-2012

If I had a better paying job I wouldn't mind it

seniorsnuggly

11-13-2012

Quote:
I think the complaints you are going to get are not about the skin. You and Hippa stated that Kha'Zix was a special event and that skins would not normally be priced at 1350. Then soon after there is another 1350 skin (worthy or not). People are worried that 1350 will become the new price point for skins. You need to communicate better what your intentions are. Kinda like with the 6300 champ thing. I have no problem with all new champs being 6300 as long as you reduce the price of some of the older champs. But you went forever without saying anything. Now you have a new price point on skins, tons of threads show up, and you don't say anything.