Reform cards are literally the best thing Riot has ever implemented.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Every single "WHY WAS I BANNED" thread is hilarious.

Bushmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Riot doing work

Ricky Spanish

11-26-2012

My favorite part is when they type an essay explaining why they shouldn't have been banned. That's when I know the reform card is an entertaining one.

NadalKenlyl

11-26-2012

I like it when they actually get Lyte in their thread to post their stats and reasons why. And then realize they can't lie to the people who actually have the ****ing original data.

Hellioning

11-26-2012

I like it when Pendragon shows up and makes them look like idiots.

I mean sure there's the occasional person where I go "why were they banned" but it's rather rare.

Alienwizard

11-26-2012

i go to every one of those threads just to see them get called out lol. Seriously its not hard not to get banned. Even if you hate your whole team, lie and say they did well. Rage on the outside of your monitor and you are fine.

Judge Arcadia

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienwizard View Post
i go to every one of those threads just to see them get called out lol. Seriously its not hard not to get banned. Even if you hate your whole team, lie and say they did well. Rage on the outside of your monitor and you are fine.
This.

LeBonkers

11-26-2012

I'm actually quite disturbed by the amount of people who feel that their behavior in their reform cards is acceptable. I mean....after reading them, some of them (not all) are just flat out horrible. Then these people think it's acceptable to behave like that? They don't understand why they're being punished?

Well damn, just IP ban them then. That player won't learn a thing since he doesn't think what he did was wrong.

noiradle2

11-26-2012

my favorite part is where they did nothing wrong except call someone a poop head

and get permanently banned with an account with $800 worth of skins

xD noobz!!!!!

Fiolina

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiradle2 View Post
my favorite part is where they did nothing wrong except call someone a poop head

and get permanently banned with an account with $800 worth of skins

xD noobz!!!!!
Except that doesn't happen, and if it does, it can be appealed.