Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm not unbanned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phánpy

11-13-2012

my account says I'm banned until the 14th november, IT'S 4PM ON THE DAMN 14TH OF NOVEMBER? WHY AREN'T I UN-BANNED?

Atzigan

11-13-2012

Because you're a banned troll probably.

Maybe they'll release your account tomorrow.

Phánpy

11-13-2012

TROLL? WTF HOW AM I A TROLL? I HAD TO GO OUT! I left the game, banned for three days, 'till the 14th. IT'S THE 14TH TODAY. NOT PLEASED.

Atzigan

11-13-2012

That's a valid report for the tribunal. It happened to me as well once. There is no excuse to leave when getting into a match unfortunately and it makes people rage. "Caps lock makes people angry in game too" Just be patient and make sure to have enough time to play a full match before you attend to your real life needs or else just play custom matches, or wait until you get back from your chores to play the game. It's a 5 man team, people depend on you in the game. There is no pause ability. It'll avoid you further bans if you time your things correctly.

Phánpy

11-13-2012

I know and I understand that I made a mistake. But the issue is I aren't unbanned when should be. Not happy Riot, ffs.

HAMFISTER

11-13-2012

Bans come up the same time as day as they happen, as I recall. So if you got banned at 1159pm and the ban says until the 14th, your ban will be up 1 minute before midnight.

Phánpy

11-13-2012

Wow, F**K!!

Soraka Goes Mid

11-13-2012

Not to mention, the servers are in US PST. Where it's still 11 PM on November 13.

Phánpy

11-14-2012

...alright, now it's 14th in NA.

YourOneNoob

04-20-2013

Like every single game .. there is one disrespectful person... and guys don't blame riot for your bans. its not there fault... Im sure you guys did something round at least that got you the penalty... just deal with it...it will be just a hour or more.. not 10 years ...