25 minute mark to surrender = more leavers/afks/ragers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inukshukk

10-06-2010

25 mins is too early

15 mins was the old timer and that was definitely too early

Novascourge

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeros Cyrelis View Post
Tower hug, level, farm, try to make them overconfident and towerdive, stun, lulz die.

I've had big turn arounds on my side and the other before from such games.

It was also because many of the characters were poor early-game but strong late-game, so even with feeding the early-strong champs were gimpy later.
etc.
Lulz.

If they've pushed up to the inhibitor, tower hugging won't do anything. You honestly expect the tower to take them down? Tower diving with 5 people means the targeting juggles everyone, meanwhile, you get raped by their team and they run out of tower range.

pnTqhgFF4dIRwXYj

10-06-2010

Personally I always vote no on surrender. If people are ****ing up so bad that they are being farmed with no effort I would rather wait an extra 5mins and force them to reap what they have sown. It also greatly increases the chance of them leaving and getting a feeder leaver status is always an aim of mine. Lastly there are games I've won from the most hideous of situations and thus I always fight till the last.

EDIT: Anyone who is offline for more than a total of 5mins in any given match should be automatically granted a leave for that game even if they are online at the end. Moreover anyone who achieves 3 leaves in any given period spanning 7days should receive an instant 1hour ban, at 5 it goes up to a 1 day ban and at 10 it goes to a 1 week ban.

BlindBanshee

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakree View Post
Personally I always vote no on surrender. If people are ****ing up so bad that they are being farmed with no effort I would rather wait an extra 5mins and force them to reap what they have sown. It also greatly increases the chance of them leaving and getting a feeder leaver status is always an aim of mine. Lastly there are games I've won from the most hideous of situations and thus I always fight till the last.

EDIT: Anyone who is offline for more than a total of 5mins in any given match should be automatically granted a leave for that game even if they are online at the end. Moreover anyone who achieves 3 leaves in any given period spanning 7days should receive an instant 1hour ban, at 5 it goes up to a 1 day ban and at 10 it goes to a 1 week ban.
+1