Are you against 1350 prices?

Yes 129 70.49%
No 54 29.51%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot This is what the community thinks about your 1350 prices.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Honestly, as long as it doesn't because the new norm, I'm fine with THIS one being 1350 because Pix also got updated, notice how the new Darius skin is still 975, that I'm fine with.

lemonpartyfan0

11-14-2012

So many whiners here. Seriously? A free skin weekend? When you can easily check many websites to see them, or see them in games sometimes, BOTS even use them now.... seriously, check youtube. You guys "care" enough to take time to make whiner posts, but not take the time to youtube them? There are whole channels on youtube DEVOTED to this.

Nea De Penserhir

11-15-2012

"I'm mad that an optional part of the game that I don't have to have anything to do with isn't catered to my every whim."

Is all I got from this.

Thundawich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
"I'm mad that an optional part of the game that I don't have to have anything to do with isn't catered to my every whim."

Is all I got from this.
I totally agree, if you do not value the skin to be worth 1350 IP, you are welcome to not buy it. The only reason people bought pulsefire was because of the 50% off on its release, which was an extremely clever marketing strategy by riot.