RIOT, you have pigeonholed yourself into this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PokeChase

11-14-2012

RIOT, I love your game, your staff is great, but now. You have made a fourth ninja. So far, every ninja has had a ski that relates to a medical practice, There is Surgeon Shen, Nurse Akali, and Kennen M.D. Now, you must make a Dr. Zed skin. Or, so that it doesn't directly relate to another game, Doctor Zed. RIOT, please do it.

PhoenixDog

11-14-2012

I approve

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Well, with how nice Gearbox is, (They give free swag, I asked for some stuff after buying Borderlands 2 game just because and they sent me a shield replica XD) I'm sure if Riot asked they wouldn't mind.

Ampala

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Well, with how nice Gearbox is, (They give free swag, I asked for some stuff after buying Borderlands 2 game just because and they sent me a shield replica XD) I'm sure if Riot asked they wouldn't mind.
mang, you be talkin bout zed blanco.
We'z talkin bout Zed the ninjaaaa

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

As soon as I found out that Zed was gonna be a ninja, all I could think was he needs a Dr. Zed D.D.S. skin. Just because it's fun to say and he's a flippin' ninja DENTIST.

Sogreth

11-14-2012

Law of Inverse Ninja Strength: Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. Ninjas lose 1 health for every allied Ninja present.

Remember those times you survived with less than 5 health? ....Let's just hope you don't have all the ninjas on the same team....

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_eggs

LionsCandy

11-14-2012

I appove of medical skis. Then doctors and nurses could get patients that are stuck on slopes alot easier.

NoodlesJefferson

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsCandy View Post
I appove of medical skis. Then doctors and nurses could get patients that are stuck on slopes alot easier.
This comment killed me

TheRelicOfOwls

11-15-2012

can we also have like... a radiologist Lee Sin or something? :<

SqueekyNinja

11-15-2012

zed just came out and you're already asking for another skin? o.o