Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RxGinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Just get rid of her true damage

RxGinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Also, I just went top vrs one with heimer and won. its to bad they are changing poor heimer. hes good he just needs a lil love. Not a reword

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elīse View Post
why

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Also, I just went top vrs one with heimer and won. its to bad they are changing poor heimer. hes good he just needs a lil love. Not a reword
lol. I bet she stayed on the wrong side of the turrets. xD took me a minute to figure out how to kill hiemer when they sent me mid as irelia one day. Couldnt push the lane so I just pushed him lol.

LastLaughLol

11-14-2012

Dont nerf Irelia. She's fine as is.

RxGinger

11-14-2012

change her true damage for magic damage or physical. But not true. True damage is the worst part about this game right now. I could see turrets doing a set amount of true damage.

Jamaree

11-14-2012

Quote:
change her true damage for magic damage or physical. But not true. True damage is the worst part about this game right now. I could see turrets doing a set amount of true damage.
Why nerf a mechanic that makes her unique? Besides, if it became magical damage, they would have to increase the damage to be near true damage levels anyway.

RadiantPyrophore

11-14-2012

Quote:
Just get your stupid ass off the forums.

RadiantPyrophore

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
lol. I bet she stayed on the wrong side of the turrets. xD took me a minute to figure out how to kill hiemer when they sent me mid as irelia one day. Couldnt push the lane so I just pushed him lol.
Irelia is like the ultimate Heimer counter, she eats him like candy. I think our Heimer playing friend faced the n00biest Irelia ever.

RadiantPyrophore

11-14-2012

Quote:
No. Build health stupid.