Zed is Too Underpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shoggy

11-15-2012

play him with a more "assasin" approach, more focusing on killing low health enemies and removing squishies, you can do a decent amount of damage to the enemy team with proper placement of your shadow and if you use his ult and his shadow, you can have triple the shuriken as well as the E going out, and his ult is actually really good for focusing, as it scales with all damage done to the opponent

ShallSetYouFree

11-15-2012

Zed will get the rengar treatment soon and the forums will be flooded with nerf threads i called it!!!

But yes Zed currently horribly UP he hardly deals any damage even with a full build.

professorSugoi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoggy View Post
play him with a more "assasin" approach, more focusing on killing low health enemies and removing squishies, you can do a decent amount of damage to the enemy team with proper placement of your shadow and if you use his ult and his shadow, you can have triple the shuriken as well as the E going out, and his ult is actually really good for focusing, as it scales with all damage done to the opponent
yes! I've always wanted a champion that cleans up kills while making his team 4 v 5 instead of being able to take out enemy carries on his own. thanks riot!

Yaritsu

11-15-2012

I will say this again, to all who did not read my post or decided to down vote it. He is not a bruiser, he is not a burst, he is an assassin. He kills squishies, low health and crappy players. If played by a crappy player he will suck. 32-5-8 on the first day, and then lower through out the rest of my games. I am not saying I'm the best player, but I am obviously not the worst. You have to build him a certain way, he needs CDR? Fine build a ghost blade. Need movement speed? Grab a triforce. To weak? Build more AD. You guys fail to realize he gets around 75% damage increase at level 6, know why? His ult. W - R - E - Q - E with a ignite will deal massive damage. 3 second burst is all it takes to kill someone. Jungle is a bit weak, and I won't do it again mainly because ganking with Zed is near impossible for me until level 6. Other then that he is fine the way he is. You guys just need to stop being all butthurt about a champion that isn't OP or UP and take up the fact that you might just suck at the game instead of blaming riot for actually making an amazing champion that is an actual assassin class and can hold that classification proudly.

CharNox

11-15-2012

Surprisingly most champs are OP/broken on release, so people will buy them thinking they'll get free wins, then they re-work them after a couple weeks.

Zed been the opposite, nuking all your abilities will only get 50% of champ life.

Primanocte

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD420 View Post
So far I have watched Zeds blow all of their cooldowns on an adcs just to do ~40% of the adcs life. He does no damage, even when geared. All he does well is chase, and who wants that? Especially when he gets to his target and then tickles them. He's like the exception to Riot's rule of OP on release.
On what planet do you live on where Zed is good at chasing? He can barely stay on target when his ult is up, the rest of the time people just turn and walk the other way, he's that slow. To make matters worse, his "gap" closer (W) has a very short range and a long CD, which, when coupled with the weak slow on his E pretty much makes staying on target impossible.

When Swain can beat you in a foot race you have issues.

suckafoola

11-15-2012

Bump

nihkolai

11-15-2012

I know there are so many people that thinks he is under powered but, for me he is fairly balanced. He's a high skilled champion that takes time to understand. I also understand that most people are frustrated with him especially when he dies too quickly, can't really sustain in lane or can't burst hard enough. After several games playing Zed, I realized he has potential...trust me though, just experiment with his builds and play styles. Just don't expect to own everyone you meet. Practice, practice and some more practice!!!

Froodz

11-15-2012

I'm really enjoying using his Shadow to annoy people for free under their own turrets! Making the CD lower on his Shadow would make this tactic a little too OP.

IS192bf43c977e3f2621b4a

12-14-2012

Q needs faster missile spread or faster cast time its way to easy to dodge and the low damage dos not compensate for its difficulty to use even if you hit the enemy whit double shurikens the damage is still unimpressive.
Most Sustain top lanes can just recover the damage they take from the shurikens you manage to land or shield them outright.
Pretty much all other energy users top have stronger harassment or sustain.
He is pretty decent in the jungle however.
He has OK clear-times and his ganks can be descent because he at lest has a ranged slow that transitions in to a gap-closer.
But other champions do the same exact thing except better.