Rengar 7 6.36%
Shaco 21 19.09%
Shyvana 2 1.82%
Skarner 6 5.45%
Udyr 2 1.82%
Warwick 4 3.64%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Most stressful enemy jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APissedOffHobo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWonder View Post
I hate Shaco for the sheer lack of a reasonable cooldown on his stealth teleport. Plus it's a free disengage with low chance of somebody picking you back up bar oracles. Also counter jungle Shaco is a huge ******. Made that mistake once. Never again.
lol I guess his turrets must have lit you up then.

Ampala

11-14-2012

Shaco stressful?
MAYBE before the nerf, but he does no damage anymore unless your dumb enough not to ward baron/dragon or the tribushes.

APissedOffHobo

11-14-2012

Bump

xpxpx

11-14-2012

I think the most stressful of them are the ones that just camp your lane. So I get the most stress out of all of them equally, seeings how top is almost always camped, and I play top the most frequently.

Divine Origin

11-14-2012

I jungle all the time, it's my role in ranked teams/duo.
I can just give you multiple situations.

Stressful enemy jungles apply to ALL game long? Or early game/mid/late game?

I can say all the CC tanks are stressful early game, they get blue and they have a good damage output/1-2 CC attacks. So Maokai/Amumu/Shen/Malphite

Mid game, Any AD champs like Kha zix, they will come in and push your lanes, sometimes a 4v5 happens and a xin zhao is top lane pushing 2 towers.. or maybe all 3 towers.

Late game, all champions become rough. Junglers mainly go for bruiser/tank. Some exceptions like Shaco and such, but they split push and have their own tactics.

Generally I see more people banning Malphite/Shen/Amumu/Alistar.
Why? They have great ganking potential and late game disturbances. Shen can taunt their whole team and escape over a wall while doing it. They can all disrupt channeling champions.

One champion that doesn't get banned is Maokai, so he's generally the most stressful in ranked games, because he's not banned and he can CC out any lane, and his late game ult can really make the difference. 20% damage reduction for your team? At a baron fight that could make/break the fight.

Every Jungler has their roles. Be it ganking/disrupting enemy junglers/applying side push pressure. But in general, lane ganking champions who can really land them good are the most stressful. Champions don't tell me much, it depends on the players.

APissedOffHobo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankhýs Khan View Post

Stressful enemy jungles apply to ALL game long? Or early game/mid/late game?
I intended the vote for the jungler who is the most stressful all game long: some are, of course, scarier early on (Lee Sin) and some are scarier a bit later (post-6 Warwick that knows what he's doing).

More or less, it was about looking back over the match once it ended, and thinking about how much the enemy jungler impacted the game as a whole. Bleh, I don't even know if that wording is right, I'm finding it a bit difficult to truly explain.

AutumnDawn

11-14-2012

I freak out when I see a Rengar. That jumping, that slow/snare, that jumping again. You can't even juke in the brush. You have to basically RUN towards your turret. It's annoying. -.- Stupid Rengar.

SqueekyNinja

11-15-2012

i say the most stressful is amumu he's tanky and has 2 cc 1 of which is an aoe that makes it incredibly strong for team fights

Peligrad

11-15-2012

Lee Sin...

That guy has no down side...

Get ganks, great clear speeds, can kill objective mobs with ease, has 2 strong CCs, has a great escape, can use a ton of gank paths.

He is by far the most powerful jungler currently.

Darthnachox

11-15-2012

Wheres singed lol?