Rengar 7 6.36%
Shaco 21 19.09%
Shyvana 2 1.82%
Skarner 6 5.45%
Udyr 2 1.82%
Warwick 4 3.64%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Most stressful enemy jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APissedOffHobo

11-13-2012

I just wanted to see what the community thinks is the most annoying jungler to go up against, whether it be from kit synergy, gank potential, or just anything else that makes you go "UGH" at the loading screen when you see them with Smite.

My vote's for Shaco, simply because he can be invisible even out of a hidden bush and you won't know he's there until BACKSTAB.

Sorry if your choice isn't on the list; I chose (in my opinion) the most common enemy junglers that would give people problems. Put another champion's name in your comment and explain why you think they're the worst.

EDIT: Thanks for 50 votes, everyone. I don't participate a lot on the forums, so it's nice to see that one of my posts has gotten a fair amount of insight.

BriskTears

Master Recruiter

11-13-2012

maokai always snares you

smokebaca

11-13-2012

yeah i main mid and the only jungler that is complete pain to go against is maokai cant even dodge the snare. I do not think he is broken but god he is a pain when he is on the opposing team

TTTintillo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Hecarim is a pain in the ass.

Kagami

11-13-2012

As a jungler definitely nunu, his ability to steal your camps with such ease and little risk is a pain, and if you happen to run into him good luck killing him with his perma slow and movement speed boost.

Invictrix

11-14-2012

Skarner, because he is such a *****. I sting you and now my team kills you while I drag you away.

Ughhh

I can't even cleanse out of it.

Beaumains

11-14-2012

I guess the trouble is that none of those junglers are too difficult to prepare for, when you really think about it. Suppressions are directly countered by QSS (or silences), as is CC in general. Shaco & Nocturne are perhaps the most troublesome on a map scale, and aren't specifically countered by an item or spell. However, Nocturne's ult is perhaps the most potent, and once you can get around that (usually by moving towards each other & towers), he's not so bad. Similarly Shaco can be countered by denying him that initial backstab (and the follow up ones).

Everyone on that list has their point of frustration, but with the (perhaps sole) exception of Nunu, they can all be dealt with, and those that are terribly hard to thwart, are fairly mild by comparison (what's a wraith every now and then when you're busy ganking for kills)?

APissedOffHobo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
I guess the trouble is that none of those junglers are too difficult to prepare for, when you really think about it. Suppressions are directly countered by QSS (or silences), as is CC in general. Shaco & Nocturne are perhaps the most troublesome on a map scale, and aren't specifically countered by an item or spell. However, Nocturne's ult is perhaps the most potent, and once you can get around that (usually by moving towards each other & towers), he's not so bad. Similarly Shaco can be countered by denying him that initial backstab (and the follow up ones).

Everyone on that list has their point of frustration, but with the (perhaps sole) exception of Nunu, they can all be dealt with, and those that are terribly hard to thwart, are fairly mild by comparison (what's a wraith every now and then when you're busy ganking for kills)?
One of the main reasons for making this poll was to really emphasize map presence, as you noted with Shaco and Nocturne (and why my pick was the former). I think the ones that can hide for longest and only pop out when they're in the process of ripping someone to shreds are the scariest, simply because they give you even less time to try to juke/ Flash out of harm's way.

Best Zod NA

11-14-2012

Old school jungle Shaco, Twitch and Evelynn were the most rage-inducing champions.

GuyWonder

11-14-2012

I hate Shaco for the sheer lack of a reasonable cooldown on his stealth teleport. Plus it's a free disengage with low chance of somebody picking you back up bar oracles. Also counter jungle Shaco is a huge ******. Made that mistake once. Never again.