Honor Banners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notorious 2u

11-13-2012

I think that if you have enough of more than one honor for a banner that you should be able to choose between which one you want, like i have the Honorable Opponent banner and i have enough for a teamwork banner also and i would rather have that one than an honorable opponent one. And so i think it should be made where you can choose between which one you want equipped.
-Notorious 2u

Accis

11-13-2012

why not a way to display all of your banners. I mean if you have more than one why not flaunt it?

InspiredProdigy

11-17-2012

I agree with the displaying of all banners. i don't necessarily know how much you need to display each banner, but i have about the same amount of Honorable Opponent and Teamwork and i would like to see both if possible

Bestrafung

11-17-2012

i agree with displaying all banners. i earned them i want people to see

Mortiferus Rosa

11-19-2012

But, if you are restricted to just one I'd like the option to choose. Id rather be known for being a team player for example.

Fargo79

11-21-2012

there are 4 corners on the protrait frames.. why not have each corner display the different banners.... everyoe has the Honourable opponent banner... i dont need it to show im a nice guy to play against.. id rather get the teamwork and helpful banners and shows those off...